Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Logan Ryan will likely be a Buc next year « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#60 : December 04, 2012, 04:55:16 PM

" underwood has been playing well "

He's been playing fifth receiver well in the third receiver's slot.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#61 : December 04, 2012, 06:47:48 PM

Rutgers will be playing Va. Tech on Dec. 28th.  Their WR are Corey Fuller 6'2" 196 lbs. and Marcus Davis 6'4" 232 lbs.   Both are ranked as low round picks by NFLdraftscout.com (walterfootball.com has Davis listed as a 2-3 rounder, though)  Should be interesting.

And FWIW, this site seems pretty high on Ryan as well.  I don't know anything about the author or his credibility, but thought I'd throw it out there.

http://nflsfuture.com/2012/11/30/2013-nfl-draft-cornerback-rankings/
I completely forgot about Roby. That guy is going to be a great one too. He isn't as polished as Malcolm Jenkins coming in but his game translates better as a pure cover corner. Not really a ballhawk but a guy that won't give up the big play. And honestly, I had forget his was a redshirt SO - so I did not think he is draft eligible. Even so, it would be surprising to see him declare. If he does though, I want Roby before Ryan.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#62 : December 05, 2012, 01:57:04 AM

I like DT Brandon Williams out Missouri Southern State. He's an underdog from a small school, but he got an invite to the Senior Bowl so everyone will get a chance to see him. Right now he projected as a 4th round guy, but after the Senior Bowl and Combine I expect him to rise a bit. I think he is what we wanted Brian Price to be. He's very strong and very quick. Remember the name and look for him during the Senior Bowl.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#63 : December 05, 2012, 02:46:11 AM

It may just be because I see Rhodes the most, but I think that he should be our #1 pick. I like his physical presence, sure he hasn't really been tested, but I think he would stand the best chance at guys like Julio Jones that we have to play twice a year. He's probably not going to have a lot of INTs like the other first rounders, but I just foresee a lot of teams not throwing in his direction other than a double move here and there. He's also a beast in run support. I don't know why so many mocks have Banks ahead of him, I could realistically see him going in the 10-15 range.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#64 : December 05, 2012, 03:41:44 AM

It may just be because I see Rhodes the most, but I think that he should be our #1 pick. I like his physical presence, sure he hasn't really been tested, but I think he would stand the best chance at guys like Julio Jones that we have to play twice a year. He's probably not going to have a lot of INTs like the other first rounders, but I just foresee a lot of teams not throwing in his direction other than a double move here and there. He's also a beast in run support. I don't know why so many mocks have Banks ahead of him, I could realistically see him going in the 10-15 range.
I like Rhodes, too.  He did shut down Malcolm Floyd from ND last year.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Logan Ryan will likely be a Buc next year « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools