Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sad situation in KC.. :( « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#45 : December 02, 2012, 10:15:53 AM

I wonder how they are going to address this before the game with the fans? You can't celebrate the guys life when he just killed a young girl. Maybe a moment of silence for those involved in this tragedy. What a horrible thing this guy did!!!! One of those situations where you wonder if a gun wasn't in the house would this have happened? That question however should be discussed on Pirates Cove.

Maybe a moment of silence for those involved in this tragedy - best way to do it.

Couldn't agree more...  And - I owe you an apology of sorts Morg...

I read Pioli & Crennell had to talk him out of "acts of violence against others.......", prior to turning the gun on himself.

Far be it for me to know what's going through a man's mind - when he's obviously a disturbed individual.

And...   The Chiefs should never have any type of "celebration of his life" - after such a gutless, spineless, selfish act.

Ever.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#46 : December 02, 2012, 10:30:47 AM

I agree with your post - that was a cowardly act and something we see in Tampa way too often. Domestic violence leading to maiming or homicide is in the news here a lot. Its impossible for me to understand why someone could do this to someone they once loved and had a child together. Unbelievable.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#47 : December 02, 2012, 01:11:04 PM

These situations always remind me of what hypocrites people are. Were he not a football player, he would be the target of the board's derision.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#48 : December 02, 2012, 01:11:20 PM

I wonder how they are going to address this before the game with the fans? You can't celebrate the guys life when he just killed a young girl. Maybe a moment of silence for those involved in this tragedy. What a horrible thing this guy did!!!! One of those situations where you wonder if a gun wasn't in the house would this have happened? That question however should be discussed on Pirates Cove.

Maybe a moment of silence for those involved in this tragedy - best way to do it.

How about burning a picture of him in effigy instead ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#49 : December 02, 2012, 01:14:22 PM

These situations always remind me of what hypocrites people are. Were he not a football player, he would be the target of the board's derision.

I think most of the people on this board are just shocked and feel bad for anyone involved,

Who here is glorifying him?

Honestly man, you're extremely intelligent but you over-think EVERYTHING

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#50 : December 02, 2012, 01:25:58 PM

Everyone here in KC is much more concerned about the little girl that is going to have to grow up without her parents.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#51 : December 02, 2012, 01:28:29 PM

as a murderer, he should be!! Who's praising him?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#52 : December 02, 2012, 01:29:37 PM

Everyone here in KC is much more concerned about the little girl that is going to have to grow up without her parents.

Illuminator is just as negative a person as it gets, and slightly delusional.. No one thinks what the guy did is excusable.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

TebowTimeBucFan

Rookie

#53 : December 02, 2012, 01:33:57 PM

Buccaneer Men- Dan the Man and Caddy Roadhouse Martin

Hate

Hall of Famer
#54 : December 02, 2012, 02:05:04 PM

At least this one won't be blamed on concussions:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/02/browns-employee-commits-suicide-at-team-facility/#comment-2151661

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#55 : December 02, 2012, 02:34:18 PM

It just gets worse, turns ot it wasn't 1 shot, he pulled the trigger on her NINE times, all infront of her mother.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/02/report-belcher-shot-girlfriend-nine-times/

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#56 : December 02, 2012, 02:36:44 PM

Not sure how that's worse......trauma is trauma.....everyone knows that relationship killings are always "overkill" due to the emotions involved.

Mom will have to be a real soldier for that grand-daughter now....

Bucnaz24

Rookie

#57 : December 02, 2012, 03:23:44 PM

Yeah, I don't feel sorry for him he's  a murderer.  No parent should experience a death of their child especially in that manner.. I hope and pray some good fitting people take care of that child. There is no way the mother will get over what  she witnessed but I hope she gets all the help possible.  As for belcher, many would say he deserved more than the easy cowardly way out he took.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#58 : December 02, 2012, 03:40:00 PM

2:48PM EST December 2. 2012 - KANSAS CITY, Mo. Kansas City Chiefs players clearly realize just how difficult today is for their head coach, Romeo Crennel, who witnessed linebacker Jovan Belcher committing suicide Saturday at the team's facility.

Running back Peyton Hillis bulled his way into the end zone for a 2-yard touchdown on the Chiefs' opening drive. Hillis went to both knees, raised his arms and face upward, then jogged to the sideline with the ball clutched in his arms.

Hillis headed straight for Crennel, handed the ball to his coach, and they hugged.

The touchdown was the first for the Chiefs on a game-opening drive since late in the 2010 season.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#59 : December 24, 2012, 08:49:23 PM

Chiefs assistant coach arrested for DUI

Kansas City Chiefs assistant linebackers coach Adam Zimmer was arrested Sunday night for driving while intoxicated after crashing his vehicle, a police spokesman told USA TODAY Sports Monday.

The accident happened at around 9 p.m. CT and Zimmer was the only person in the car, Kansas City Police Department spokesman Darin Snapp said. Zimmer failed sobriety tests and was released on $500 bond at about 2:30 a.m.

ZIMMER FAMILY: Dealing with Belcher murder-suicide

Zimmer is the son of Cincinnati Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer and is in his third season with the Chiefs.

Zimmer was one of Jovan Belcher's coaches. Belcher fatally shot his girlfriend at home and then himself the Chiefs' facility on Dec. 1. Mike Zimmer told USA TODAY Sports earlier this month that his son had been struggling to cope with the Belcher tragedy.

"It's hard," Zimmer said. "My son was really down. Thank goodness, he wasn't there to see it. I couldn't imagine that."

USAToday
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sad situation in KC.. :( « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools