Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MANNING AND BRONCOS PRESENT TOUGH CHALLENGE « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: December 02, 2012, 02:21:28 PM

The Bucs will face arguably their toughest challenge of the season when they kickoff against the Denver Broncos on Sunday. The Broncos boast one of the league's toughest stadiums for opponents, two great pass rushers, not to mention one of the best QBs to ever play the game.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=8586

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : December 02, 2012, 07:48:20 PM

they played much better than I expected but were schooled by a future HoFer.

Jack Rabbit Slim

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 02, 2012, 07:52:25 PM

3 drives that start within the 10yd line, bad calls and facing Manning, damn right that's a tough challenge

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 02, 2012, 07:58:34 PM

People are freaking out, but it went pretty much like expected.

Lost by 8, line was 7 or so.

Freeman was good, not as good as Peyton.

Dougie got some yards.

Defense sucks,  but we knew that going in.

Don't get the outrage.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 02, 2012, 09:31:12 PM

I fail to see where Freeman was good.  He made a few nice throws and folded under the pressure.  He didn't use his tall receivers effectively or hit the quick slants to keep the chains moving. In fact, some of the passes that didn't count were some of the worst I have seen from him.  Schiano has to right the ship for this last stretch.

Martin had a decent game.  He looked good on the screens.  That is one important improvement we did see this week for the team.  The inability of this team to work another back into the offense is starting to show through. They are asking too much of Martin.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 02, 2012, 09:36:46 PM

I fail to see where Freeman was good.  He made a few nice throws and folded under the pressure.  He didn't use his tall receivers effectively or hit the quick slants to keep the chains moving. In fact, some of the passes that didn't count were some of the worst I have seen from him.  Schiano has to right the ship for this last stretch.

Martin had a decent game.  He looked good on the screens.  That is one important improvement we did see this week for the team.  The inability of this team to work another back into the offense is starting to show through. They are asking too much of Martin.

Guess it depends on your definition of "good".

J. Freeman

18/39             242yds          2 tds     1 int

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 02, 2012, 09:39:38 PM

46% completion rate? .THATS NOT MY DEFINITION OF  GOOD!  He was NOT under pressure for several of those garbage throws.
: December 02, 2012, 09:41:20 PM Bschucher

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 02, 2012, 09:44:08 PM

46% completion rate? .THATS NOT MY DEFINITION OF  GOOD!  He was NOT under pressure for several of those garbage throws.

I think it was Lynch that mentioned, the way the offense is designed......50% is good for Free.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 02, 2012, 09:46:40 PM

I will be watching again and will check on balls thrown away and dropped - I suspect that will more than account for the difference between today and other recent performances.  Honestly I am much more concerned with repeated breakdowns on blocking assignments...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MANNING AND BRONCOS PRESENT TOUGH CHALLENGE « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools