Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mark Sanchez vs Josh Freemen (cont') « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#60 : December 03, 2012, 01:23:21 AM

I really think Freeman could be a decent TE.   Sure, Tebow would be better because he's simply better all around.    But the Bucs need a winner at QB.   TE isn't the leader of the offense.   Tebow would be the winning QB they so desperately need.   Move Freeman to TE, he would make a decent backup to Clark and Stocker.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#61 : December 03, 2012, 05:11:56 AM

Agreed.  Backup TE is Freeman's ceiling.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#62 : December 03, 2012, 09:25:00 AM

I find it funny how one of a teams big goals is to find more than 1 good QB (a good starter and solid backup), yet... the Jets managed to find the two worst in the league... AND OVERPAY to get them!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hate

Hall of Famer
#63 : December 03, 2012, 01:41:04 PM

haha.... can't lock this one!!!

I bet you are wishing you had never started it considering how horrible Freeman played today.

(haha)

Freeman played like crap, has for 2 wks. Forced to choose between him and Sanchez, give me Freeman every day.

-------------------------------------------------------

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#64 : December 03, 2012, 01:44:53 PM

I bet you are wishing you had never started it considering how horrible Freeman played today.

(haha)

Freeman played like crap, has for 2 wks. Forced to choose between him and Sanchez, give me Freeman every day.

And Tebow too. That goes without saying though. However I really do like the idea of bringing Tebow in as a TE though. I really think hed be a baller at that position. His QB days are obviously over. Without a doubt.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#65 : December 03, 2012, 04:06:38 PM

(haha)

Freeman didn't even play that bad of a game. If Sanchez had a game like this, it would have been considered good and Jets fans would be excited because Sanchez has sucked so much.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#66 : December 03, 2012, 04:10:25 PM

(haha)

Freeman didn't even play that bad of a game. If Sanchez had a game like this, it would have been considered good and Jets fans would be excited because Sanchez has sucked so much.

I didnt think Freeman played that bad either. Sure he could have played better but it was far from his worst game. I think the Denver defense had a lot to do with Freemans mistakes. Freeman still has some things to improve but I didnt think he played like crap.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#67 : December 03, 2012, 04:13:24 PM

(haha)

Over 250 yards passing, 2 TDs and 1 INT and we're complaining about how bad he is? I think the Jet's would be dying for Sanchez to have a bad day like that!

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#68 : December 03, 2012, 04:18:11 PM

I know some will think this is crazy.   But I think if the Bucs had Sanchez as their QB last Sunday against the Broncos, they would have won that game.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#69 : December 03, 2012, 04:19:17 PM

Sanchez threw 3 picks and was yanked before halftime. How would that equate to a win for us yesterday?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#70 : December 03, 2012, 04:21:36 PM

Different situation.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#71 : December 03, 2012, 05:14:17 PM

I know some will think this is crazy.   But I think if the Bucs had Sanchez as their QB last Sunday against the Broncos, they would have won that game.

i'm convinced you have some sort of mental illness.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#72 : December 03, 2012, 05:16:55 PM

i'm convinced you have some sort of mental illness.

Im convinced he does it for attention and he gets it every time. Id get it too if I posted outlandish things on an internet message board but Im not that desperate for it. I say if it makes him happy, let him go for it.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#73 : December 03, 2012, 05:27:09 PM

To his credit, his trolling attempts used to be witty. Now, they just garner sympathy.

gone

Hall of Famer
#74 : December 03, 2012, 06:28:57 PM

To his credit, his trolling attempts used to be witty. Now, they just garner sympathy.

He doesn't need to be witty any longer.  Idiots here live to feed him now, he'll get what he wants if he just posts "Good morning everyone".  Someone will start a thread about how that's racist of him.

I think part of the fun of trolling is that it's usually a challenge to get people to bite.  Around here it must be boring as hell for a troll...

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mark Sanchez vs Josh Freemen (cont') « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools