Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mark Sanchez vs Josh Freemen (cont') « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#75 : December 03, 2012, 06:34:37 PM

To his credit, his trolling attempts used to be witty. Now, they just garner sympathy.

He doesn't need to be witty any longer.  Idiots here live to feed him now, he'll get what he wants if he just posts "Good morning everyone".  Someone will start a thread about how that's racist of him.

I think part of the fun of trolling is that it's usually a challenge to get people to bite.  Around here it must be boring as hell for a troll...

Too easy.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#76 : December 03, 2012, 07:34:01 PM

Jets really have a problem now, they have THREE QB options.   McElroy looked pretty good in limited action.    You have to have a clear #1 QB, if you don't its big trouble.  It will split the team, some like Sanchez, some Tebow, now McElroy will gain traction.  Its a mess up there.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#77 : December 03, 2012, 07:46:21 PM

I'd just throw McElroy in there. There season is done anyways. You know Tebow isn't the future. Glad it's not my team.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#78 : December 03, 2012, 09:37:21 PM

To his credit, his trolling attempts used to be witty. Now, they just garner sympathy.

He doesn't need to be witty any longer.  Idiots here live to feed him now, he'll get what he wants if he just posts "Good morning everyone".  Someone will start a thread about how that's racist of him.

I think part of the fun of trolling is that it's usually a challenge to get people to bite.  Around here it must be boring as hell for a troll...

Too easy.

Ya, I used to be "witty" posting things like this.

Lately I've been posting things like this.

Horrible.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#79 : December 03, 2012, 11:39:30 PM

Just goes to show how little Java knows about the game.

Tebow must be pretty horrific if he can't supplant Sanchez. Makes you look silly when you continue to support scrub QB's. Admit you were wrong about Freeman, and support the team you devote so many hours to on here. Or you can continue to make me laugh at your inane commnents.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#80 : December 03, 2012, 11:44:07 PM

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#81 : December 03, 2012, 11:50:53 PM

How long is Java going to hold onto Tebow's one good throw at the pro level? HA HA HA

I'm no Tebow fan but I loved seeing him complete that pass against Pittsburgh. I think it was karma for how bad Steeler honk Merril Hodge bashed Tebow and then to have the Broncos beat the Steelers in the post season was hilarious.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#82 : December 04, 2012, 01:39:49 AM

I'm no Tebow fan but I loved seeing him complete that pass against Pittsburgh. I think it was karma for how bad Steeler honk Merril Hodge bashed Tebow and then to have the Broncos beat the Steelers in the post season was hilarious.

One of the most exciting games I've seen.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mark Sanchez vs Josh Freemen (cont') « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools