Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's time for Dominik to step up, Sign Michael Bennett Now. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#45 : December 03, 2012, 02:41:33 PM

We need to add another DL to this rotation early in the draft.

which guys do you think would be good picks?

It honestly depends on where we pick, and who is there. If we pick between 15-18 range, short list off the top of my head might be:

DE
Corey Lemonier
Alex Okafor
Dion Jordan
Ezekiel Ansah
DT
Sheldon Richardson
Jesse Williams

I think I would much rather have anyone of these guys over the 3 currently projected 1st round CBs in Milliner, Banks, and Rhodes.
Personally, I would take one of these guys in the 1st, go with the best CB available in the second, and hope a FS like Tony Jefferson is still around in the 3rd.

I am not 100% dead set against taking a CB with the 1st rounder, I just feel that there is a minute difference between the 2-3 CBs that will go in the 1st round and the 4-5 that will go in the 2nd round. I don't feel tha tis the case with the DLmen in this draft. Not only is there the bigger drop off, but there will be several DL players available that are valued at about where we will be picking.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Tunapants

Rookie

#46 : December 03, 2012, 10:32:09 PM

Whoever the scouts think is the BPA on defense when we pick, that's who we need.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#47 : December 04, 2012, 03:03:19 PM

It honestly depends on where we pick, and who is there. If we pick between 15-18 range, short list off the top of my head might be:

DE
Corey Lemonier
Alex Okafor
Dion Jordan
Ezekiel Ansah
DT
Sheldon Richardson
Jesse Williams

I think I would much rather have anyone of these guys over the 3 currently projected 1st round CBs in Milliner, Banks, and Rhodes.
Personally, I would take one of these guys in the 1st, go with the best CB available in the second, and hope a FS like Tony Jefferson is still around in the 3rd.

I am not 100% dead set against taking a CB with the 1st rounder, I just feel that there is a minute difference between the 2-3 CBs that will go in the 1st round and the 4-5 that will go in the 2nd round. I don't feel tha tis the case with the DLmen in this draft. Not only is there the bigger drop off, but there will be several DL players available that are valued at about where we will be picking.

that list looks pretty realistic.  i dont see anyway guys like werner drop to us.  as long as we get an impact player ill be happy, just want him to be a CB.  do you really think those guys are "constant" pressure guys?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#48 : December 04, 2012, 06:15:50 PM

DE
Corey Lemonier
Alex Okafor
Dion Jordan
Ezekiel Ansah
DT
Sheldon Richardson
Jesse Williams

that list looks pretty realistic.  i dont see anyway guys like werner drop to us.  as long as we get an impact player ill be happy, just want him to be a CB.  do you really think those guys are "constant" pressure guys?

IMO, potentially, all of them could be better than anyone on the roster at generating pressure.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#49 : December 16, 2012, 02:19:43 PM

And I'm bumping this thread again.

Micheal Bennett is the only reason this team gets ANY pressure on a QB. Sign this man, before its too late.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#50 : December 16, 2012, 02:20:27 PM

Pay the man

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#51 : December 16, 2012, 05:52:12 PM

Do it. Not gonna have to cut Freeman a big check, so lets resign some players who can consistently contribute.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's time for Dominik to step up, Sign Michael Bennett Now. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools