Boards > College Football Board

The Bowl Thread

<< < (18/18)

dexmonkey:

--- Quote from: chace1986 on January 06, 2013, 05:54:53 PM ---lol @ "champ"

anyway, no, it did not need "I think" or "IMO". That's stupid. Of course it was a personal opinion. What do you think posts on this site consist of?

You just got your feathers ruffled cause he was talking about your FSU QB...you just don't want to admit it.

--- End quote ---

sure doesnt look like an opinion to me. thats what we call a statement of fact. this site consists of people making rash inflammatory statements without any base or backing. have you read most of the stuff posted on the red board? its mostly garbage like that statement

olafberserker:
sounds like this board is just filled with "trolls"

Biggs3535:

--- Quote from: dexmonkey on January 06, 2013, 05:44:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: chace1986 on January 06, 2013, 05:36:53 PM ---In that thread, Biggs made a prediction on what he thought was the future of EJ Manuel. Something you obviously did not take kindly to...that's when you started with the "absolutes" crap, when it was nothing more than a prediction that you would not have batted an eyelash to had the player not had a on the side of his helmet.

--- End quote ---

"EJ Manuel will never put up the numbers Josh Freeman has in the NFL.  He sucks"

there you go champ, i guess you are wrong with your little statement there. nowhere in that quote does it say prediction or "i think". go look at his post. thats making an absolute statement. that is why i take objection to it. and thats not just because hes an FSU player, i dont like making statements like that

--- End quote ---

I think it's pretty obvious that's my opinion on the matter.  I've said over and over again that if I'm wrong (meaning it's an opinion) you are welcome to throw it my face.  I have no problem eating it.  But I'll stand behind the statement.

Have you seen Dalbuc's sig line?  Here's how it goes: 

"All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over."

dexmonkey:
never seen his sigline

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version