Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where are the refs at post kneel-down play? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#150 : December 03, 2012, 09:27:55 PM

Funny how he wishes he could take that play back, isn't it?

I'm sure you have a link to that stored amongst all the other 'stuff' you have saved

Considering I posted the link in the post you just quoted.     Your post doesn't make any sense.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#151 : December 03, 2012, 09:28:27 PM

I'm sure you have a link to that stored amongst all the other 'stuff' you have saved

Another sig change......WTF?

He will win you back this week against Philly, you will see.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#152 : December 03, 2012, 09:39:48 PM

Considering I posted the link in the post you just quoted.     Your post doesn't make any sense.

i didn't watch the vid, will have to check it out!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#153 : December 03, 2012, 09:59:08 PM

No one should have a problem with the kneel down play. The only dangerous time was the first one against the Giants and even then the Bucs weren't hiding it. Schiano will soon learn of its ineffectiveness one way or another. It serves only one purpose and I'm sure coach knows it. I do know the teams will look forward to playing each other again.  In the end any press is good press and the Bucs have had quite a bit this year. Schiano is making it known loud and clear that he is in the NFL and you have to at least respect that.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#154 : December 03, 2012, 10:03:06 PM

The only dangerous time was the first one against the Giants

You must not have seen this.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#155 : December 03, 2012, 10:12:45 PM

Heard a guy call in to 98.7 today and he described Free to a tee.... said he plays just good enuff to keep his job but that's it. He's just too damn inconsistant and IMO, lack the 'it' that you see from other QBs in the league. Luck has it. RG3 has it. Hell, Andy Dalton has it. Have you watched Russell Wilson play? That guy has IT. Free, imo, not so much and that is what keeps me from jumping on the bandwagon with both feet.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#156 : December 03, 2012, 10:17:56 PM

Have you watched Russell Wilson play? That guy has IT.

And you made fun of me for saying the Bucs should draft him because he would be a better QB than Freeman.

Wilson definitely has the "it" factor you look for in a QB.   He's a winner.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#157 : December 03, 2012, 10:22:53 PM

Freeman had "it" in 2009 and 2010. Not sure what happened. Even when he is doing great, he has the personality of a tired sloth.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#158 : December 03, 2012, 10:25:57 PM

Heard a guy call in to 98.7 today and he described Free to a tee.... said he plays just good enuff to keep his job but that's it. He's just too damn inconsistant and IMO, lack the 'it' that you see from other QBs in the league. Luck has it. RG3 has it. Hell, Andy Dalton has it. Have you watched Russell Wilson play? That guy has IT. Free, imo, not so much and that is what keeps me from jumping on the bandwagon with both feet.

I hear ya man, valid points.  I still have faith in him.  I wish they would cut him loose.  He seems restrained out there, like overthinking everything.  Perhaps if they fall out of playoff contention, they will let him loose.  Some guys are better under those circumstances.   Some guys are system QB's. some are better just winging it,  like Favre for instance. 

He actually was not bad on Sunday, 250 yards, 1 int.   But I get what your sayin, he didn't take the game over.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#159 : December 03, 2012, 10:27:01 PM

And you made fun of me for saying the Bucs should draft him because he would be a better QB than Freeman.

Wilson definitely has the "it" factor you look for in a QB.   He's a winner.

You blow whatever credibility you have when you pimp Tebow.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#160 : December 03, 2012, 10:33:18 PM

I make fun of you quite often....after all, you make it so easy. But i don't recall you and I ever discussing Wilson and i'm sure you have a link readily available. Hell, i drafted him on my fantasy team.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#161 : December 03, 2012, 10:35:23 PM

Freeman had "it" in 2009 and 2010. Not sure what happened. Even when he is doing great, he has the personality of a tired sloth.

I disagree, Jdub. Freeman, at his best, doesn't inspire that type of confidence from me. He lacks fire, moxie!!

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#162 : December 03, 2012, 11:02:00 PM

The only dangerous time was the first one against the Giants

You must not have seen this.

The only dangerous time was the first one in the Giants game when the other team wasn't exactly ready but the Bucs didn't hide it.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#163 : December 03, 2012, 11:02:08 PM

Hell, i drafted him on my fantasy team.

That was after a big pre-season.   I'm talking about prior to the draft.   Boid was also touting the guy.    It was pretty obvious in the Gruden interviews prior to the draft that the guy had what it takes to win.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#164 : December 03, 2012, 11:03:22 PM

the bucs are not doing anything dirty or outside the rules at all

Neither was Sapp on this play.   Funny how he wishes he could take that play back, isn't it?

I don't recall a bunch of "cheap shot retribution" on Sapp after that play and that play was 100x's more questionable than the kneel down play
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where are the refs at post kneel-down play? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools