Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Michael Smith be given a chance to return kicks now? « previous next »
Page: 1

Jimmy923

Rookie

: December 02, 2012, 11:01:57 PM

With Lewis injury look like Smith should the KR job , he was great in pre-season , tried to do too much the first game against the panthers and was not given another chance ever since

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 02, 2012, 11:06:08 PM

Might as well let him play so everyone can see that he sucks and we can cut him and quit wasting a roster spot!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 02, 2012, 11:46:41 PM

Lewis is hurt pretty bad I guess.  On crutches after the game.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Checkmeout

Rookie

#3 : December 03, 2012, 04:07:38 AM

Might as well let him play so everyone can see that he sucks and we can cut him and quit wasting a roster spot!

I have to disagree, I like the guy and think he has potential, he should have been returning kicks from the start of the season. If anyone's wasting a roster spot its Benn! As much as I hate to say it he was doing nothing until he went on IR again.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#4 : December 03, 2012, 07:16:56 AM

I have to disagree, I like the guy and think he has potential, he should have been returning kicks from the start of the season. If anyone's wasting a roster spot its Benn! As much as I hate to say it he was doing nothing until he went on IR again.

Agreed I was rooting for Benn again this year, but he just took up a roster spot

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 03, 2012, 07:19:17 AM

who would you like as our 4th or 5th WR?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 03, 2012, 08:19:50 AM

Agree with JDub on this.....I think he's being overly-pimped based on pro day numbers coming out of college....what I saw of him in pre-season, I don't get the sense he is anything near the same guy that fans are fawning over

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 03, 2012, 08:33:03 AM

Dude runs kinda fast in a straight line. I saw nothing else to be excited over.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#8 : December 03, 2012, 09:08:39 AM

Dude runs kinda fast in a straight line. I saw nothing else to be excited over.

I hear ya, but that's a really good quality to have if you want to be a kick returner.  No one said he would be a world beater or the next Darren Sproles, just a possible threat as a return man. 

Jimmy923

Rookie

#9 : December 03, 2012, 02:12:03 PM

Exactly at least to have a threat back there , Benn was just sad and Lewis did not do anything special

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 03, 2012, 02:41:38 PM

They carried Lewis off the field. Has there been any word on his injury?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Michael Smith be given a chance to return kicks now? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools