Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SCHIANO ON BUCS' LOSS TO BRONCOS: "THIS ONE HURTS" « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportVH

Starter
: December 02, 2012, 11:24:35 PM

Tampa Bay dropped its second game in a row on Sunday at Denver and now sit at 6-6 on the year. Head coach Greg Schiano said the loss is painful but they will get back to work immediately on the plane ride home.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8589:schiano-on-bucs-loss-to-broncos-this-one-hurts

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : December 03, 2012, 06:54:16 AM

Props to Schiano for getting the game back in the Bucs' grasp and making a small comeback when they could have completely given up in the 2nd half. 

Hope he can keep the team on track the final four games.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 03, 2012, 09:53:12 AM

I tried to tell people, the broncos just have too much firepower ATM.

Tampa is a Young team that will be better with time. Of that, I'm sure. When manning is old, and their defense is weak, Tampa will be balling.

It's a cycle. Still, I'm impressed that they didn't get blown out. It wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 03, 2012, 01:06:33 PM

Who was the guy arguing with me that Leonard Johnson and EJ Biggers are better than Talib?

Just sayin..

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 03, 2012, 01:09:11 PM

The Broncos were too much. They werent ready for that challenge yet but Im glad they went through it. Its good to play these tough games and for the young guys to experience it. That way next time they face a team like that they will know the margin for error has to be small. So I see that as a positive. Lets just hope they learn from this one and get back to their winning ways. Starts this week vs the Eagles. Gotta get this game.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 03, 2012, 02:00:11 PM

Who was the guy arguing with me that Leonard Johnson and EJ Biggers are better than Talib?

Just sayin..

All one has to do is stay out of jail, not do drugs, or not shoot at people to be better than talib.  ;)

The player HAS to be ON the field to contribute. Same reason I was thrilled when Faine was canned, and the same reason why I was cheesed at McCoy/price.

As the saying goes, you have to be IN it to WIN it... :P

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SCHIANO ON BUCS' LOSS TO BRONCOS: "THIS ONE HURTS" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools