Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seriously, why is Myron Lewis still here? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

youngone

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 05, 2012, 12:40:42 PM

You guys know Lewis has been IR for like three weeks now right? He is not taking up a roster spot
You mean to tell me he got hurt not playing?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 05, 2012, 12:45:02 PM

You guys know Lewis has been IR for like three weeks now right? He is not taking up a roster spot

lol, what?  Lewis was active on Sunday.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 05, 2012, 12:56:56 PM

yea when raiders full back Reese broke hiis ankles before getting open for the TD . Last play of his season
RIP Myron Lewis.
: December 05, 2012, 01:23:57 PM baybuc35

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 05, 2012, 01:08:12 PM

i think someone forgot to tell the NFL this.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 05, 2012, 01:10:35 PM

yea when raiders full back Reese broken his ankles before getting open for the TD . Last play of his season
RIP Myron Lewis.

LMAO!!

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seriously, why is Myron Lewis still here? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools