Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 7, 6, 2, 7, 1, 8 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 03, 2012, 03:00:52 PM

If his players are accountable, IMHO his coaches will also be accountable.  I love Bostad, Byner, Fleck, Sullivan  on offense and ve it or not Bryan Cox & Ron Cooper on defense. Those would be my keepers

Schiano would cut your Mama is she had a fumbling problem. Believe one thing about Schiano, everyone will be held accountable.

Schiano would cut HIS Mama if she was detrimental to the team.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 03, 2012, 05:29:04 PM

Rwgardless of the final score, at no point during that game did i ever get the feeling that we'd win it.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 03, 2012, 05:59:54 PM

Rwgardless of the final score, at no point during that game did i ever get the feeling that we'd win it.

+1

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 03, 2012, 06:05:26 PM

thats gotta be on you guys i think.  we were winning at halftime...at their house.  we were moving the ball and holding them in check. 

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 03, 2012, 06:10:36 PM

I sent Goodell an email about the possibility of having of our games end at halftime if it benefits us.....

Still waiting on a response..

Hate

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 03, 2012, 06:18:20 PM

thats gotta be on you guys i think.  we were winning at halftime...at their house.  we were moving the ball and holding them in check.

so at halftime, you were confident we'd win? Free was still overthrowing open receivers. Our playcalling seemed timid. My concern was that while holding them to minimal pts, we weren't scoring. And i didn't think we'd keep them out of the endzone forever.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 03, 2012, 07:49:55 PM

This team is 2 corners away. If it was the Bucs who signed Brandon Carr and drafted Morris Claiborne instead of Dallas, we could honestly be atop the Wild Card race and competing for this division. That has to be addressed and it has to be addressed by top level talent. Notice this offense didn't take off until a top level talent at WR came via free agency, we need an impact player similar to that at corner.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 03, 2012, 07:55:34 PM

I pretty much agree with everything....but IMO, we weren't really "in" that game yesterday. It was pretty much over once they hit the FG with 8ish minutes to go. They dominated every aspect of the game. I'm not too discouraged about the loss though, because they might be the hottest team in the league and have one of the best QBs of all time at their command.

I agree,  they did make it interesting though, hypothetically we get the ball back on the on-side kick and its a brand new ball game with 2:30 to go.

also, our secondary vs Manning, i will go with Manning any day.

On a related note, can we get a designated onside kick kicker?   That had to be the worst onside kick attempt I ever saw.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 03, 2012, 08:01:25 PM

Yea that was pretty bad. Looked like they never even practiced before. Which is something I would think Schiano would practice a lot. I know is one of those "lucky" plays and doesn't leave a lot of room for creativity but you gotta have something.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 03, 2012, 08:12:41 PM

so at halftime, you were confident we'd win?

i havent been confident in a Bucs win in years.  i was confident we'd be competitive.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 03, 2012, 08:42:08 PM

This team is 2 corners away. If it was the Bucs who signed Brandon Carr and drafted Morris Claiborne instead of Dallas, we could honestly be atop the Wild Card race and competing for this division. That has to be addressed and it has to be addressed by top level talent.

...but then we wouldn't have been able to get the 3rd best Safety in the draft at #7 overall...

:(

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 04, 2012, 02:47:56 PM

who were the top 2 safetys?

carr got burned by riley cooper for a TD, not the first time its happened.  claiborne has been picked on a lot this season.  those guys are good, but they werent the end all.  but its great second guessing.

i do agree, DB's will get addressed soon.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 04, 2012, 06:23:49 PM

Harrison Smith has had a much better year and I think Jerron McMillian has played at about the same level and I would rather have both of them over Barron.

We would have been better off reaching for Smith as opposed to reaching for Barron.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#28 : December 04, 2012, 06:40:49 PM

Harrison Smith has had a much better year and I think Jerron McMillian has played at about the same level and I would rather have both of them over Barron.

We would have been better off reaching for Smith as opposed to reaching for Barron.
He hasn't come out as strong as David or Martin but I still believe Barron will be better than both of them. Some just take longer than others and last I remember Barron was playing a lot better when he some experienced players on the outside.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 04, 2012, 08:29:18 PM

i am far from giving up on Barron....i trust that he'll be just fine.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 7, 6, 2, 7, 1, 8 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools