Boards > The Red Board

Washburn

(1/3) > >>

JDouble:
Eagles fired defensive line coach Jim Washburn this morning. I'd love to see Schinao bring is old ars aboard. The train wreck in Philly isn't on Jim. That guy is a great defensive line coach. He could really help our young struggling defensive linemen improve their pass rush.

JDouble:
Just reading how an unnamed source in the Eagles camp said Washburn had become a cancer! Lol. First their o-line coach Castio, then Babin, now it's Washburn? They sure have a lot of cancers in Philly. What a mess.

TBTrojan:
I'm guessing by "cancer" they mean calling out Fat Andy as being the problem and instead of admitting it throwing others under the bus.
Reid needs to send at least half his salary to the family of Jim Johnson because his repuation and all the success he's had as a head coach came thanks to Johnson & that defense he ran.

JDouble:
Yeah... I think Andy is really hurting his legacy by ending his time in Philly so ugly. It definitely appears he is pointing fingers and throwing everyone else under the bus in order to save his own ass. Best thing he could do is just admit that signed his own death certificate when he decided to go all in with Vick.

BucNY:
How about all those high paid FA signings that are doing nothing but collecting a check every week?

bradentonian:
Washburn's scheme doesn't fit schiano's run stopping philosophy

tripblood:
Is this a Joke?

Hell no

dbrooks55:
I'll pass...this guy has the mentality of a 5 year old, calling Juan Castillo (even though he was a bad D coord, he was a well respected coach) Juanita in front of players, he flat out ignore Castillo and berated him in front of players...dudes a jerk!

JDouble:
Juanita....lol.

BucDaFackUp:
I read that his firing has alot to do with Babin's release....apparently they didn't even tell Washburn of their intent to release Babin.......they (Washburn and Babin) have history so it appears to be the final slap in the face for him (before being fired).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version