Boards > The Red Board

Washburn

<< < (5/5)

JDouble:
Just drawing a conclusion. It's seriously sad. Especially when you think of how many high draft picks we have spent on the front four over the last few years.

lyronmewis:
His system may get more sacks, but it gets gashed against the run at the worst possible times.

Timbuc2:

--- Quote from: JDouble on December 03, 2012, 06:57:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Feel Real Good on December 03, 2012, 06:29:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: JDouble on December 03, 2012, 06:24:38 PM ---I don't know the answers to those questions FRG, but it would seem we need someone on the coaching staff that can improve our pass rush. We've played 12 games and have 18 sacks. There is a problem.

--- End quote ---
How are Robert Nunn and Todd Wash doing now?

--- End quote ---

I don't know the answer to that questions FRG, but it would seem we need someone on the coaching staff that can improve our pass rush. We've played 12 games and have 18 sacks. There is a problem.

--- End quote ---

Yeah the problem is we have no "Big Nasties" up front! We are too soft and if McCoy is that leader...wow. He is the softest of the bunch. No time to be Mr. Nice guy, the other team is trying to take your head off.

The nasty temperment on this team (offense too) is few and far between. Bennett is only one that I see with that emotion on defense.

Wait until we see the lowly Eagles defense on Sunday. I guarantee that they come out with all kinds of emotion on defense...and we just sit there and look at them.

We will not match their intensity. We may win the game but intensity wise, we won't be a match. We are outmatched every game, in emotion.

muvlodge:
TimBuc2 I disagree.  I think we are playing with the most emotion we hane seen around here since the SB. We are in no way a finished product and are learning a new way of doing things while on the fly.  So far I am suprised at how much the team has bought in and also with the fire we play with. As many have said this season...we play an exciting brand of football.  Given another off season this team can really be special if we stick to the blueprint we have started.

Feel Real Good:

--- Quote from: lyronmewis on December 04, 2012, 12:01:59 AM ---His system may get more sacks, but it gets gashed against the run at the worst possible times.

--- End quote ---
His teams were generally good against the run in Tennessee.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version