Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ANALYSIS: TAMPA BAY'S DEFENSIVE GAME GRADES VS. DENVER « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: December 03, 2012, 11:52:14 AM

Which Tampa Bay defensive unit graded out the highest on Sunday in Denver? Which unit fared the worst against the Broncos? Get the answers in this Pewter Report article.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=8591

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 03, 2012, 06:01:29 PM

Lavonte David gave up two TD's...........just sayin' that isn't a 'secondary' issue at all. The secondary played pretty good with the exception of the Leaonard Johnson TD play. LJ had great position, but didn't turn his head. Can we get a secondary coach who can teach these kids to turn and look for the ball?

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

gone

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 03, 2012, 06:04:07 PM

Lavonte David gave up two TD's...........just sayin' that isn't a 'secondary' issue at all. The secondary played pretty good with the exception of the Leaonard Johnson TD play. LJ had great position, but didn't turn his head. Can we get a secondary coach who can teach these kids to turn and look for the ball?

I think Cooper is struggling to adjust to coaching players with functioning brain cells.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 03, 2012, 06:13:06 PM

Hey, they were outmanned and outgunned and they showed up and made it respectable. How many of us thought the'd win? The teams has a ways to go but you have to respect their effort, hell can you imaging those rooks staring across the line at Peyton Manning? They grew up watching that guy and now they had to beat him. Incredible moment for them I bet. Closer than I thought.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 03, 2012, 06:20:11 PM

Good article .

McCoy has been such a dissappointment . We spent the third overall pick on a tackle who has no clue how to get after the QB.

Has he done a good job against the run? Sure , but run stopping DT's can be found in the middle rounds  . In other words , we wasted that pick...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

gone

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 03, 2012, 06:25:52 PM

they showed up and made it respectable.

You have a different definition of "respectable" than I do.  They got their azzez handed to them.  The only reason it was close at halftime was because Peyton was probably thinking "It's gotta be a trick, they can't be THIS open every play" so he was afraid to make the throws.  Once he figured out that, yeah, we really do suck that bad, he raped us. 
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ANALYSIS: TAMPA BAY'S DEFENSIVE GAME GRADES VS. DENVER « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools