Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No longer a John Lynch fan « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Tiger Team

Rookie

: December 03, 2012, 11:55:56 AM

I thought at any moment he was going to leave the booth, run down on the field and kiss Peyton Manning on the lips. Think he said 4 positive things about the Bucs. The rest of the time he was gushing over Manning.

Why doesn't Gene Deckerhoff announce for the local market? Don't care if I ever seen or hear John Lynch again.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#1 : December 03, 2012, 11:56:31 AM

<crying baby pic>

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#2 : December 03, 2012, 12:00:55 PM

He said plenty of great things about Freeman throughout the game even when we were down late.

What's he going to say about the worst Secondary in the NFL, that under his leadership was the best in the NFL for years?

Quit Crying, he's turned into an excellent analyst.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 03, 2012, 12:01:37 PM

I think Lynch is one of the best on Fox. He isnt biased and he knows football. I think hes found himself a nice career after football. 

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#4 : December 03, 2012, 12:03:13 PM

He was mostly either blowing smoke or preaching I got tired of listening to him too.

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#5 : December 03, 2012, 12:05:43 PM

" Think he said 4 positive things about the Bucs. The rest of the time he was gushing over Manning."

You'd think with the way we schooled Manning he would have recognized our greatness.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

bucshot420

Starter

#6 : December 03, 2012, 12:07:57 PM

I thought it was rather comical during the time that Peyton was trying to quiet the crowd.  Lynch saying "if I was being told by Peyton Manning to shut up I'd zip my lip."  Who is he trying to BS?  had Peyton told he or Sapp to shut up they would have invited him to shut them up.  The incessant PM drooling got really old for me especially at the end of the game.  Seemed they were talking about defensive players for the Broncos and somehow had to get another word in about PM.  It really was rather sickening.  However Lynch is and always will be one of my favorite bucs.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 03, 2012, 12:17:07 PM

Lynch had a lot of good things to say about our team. Even when the team was getting stomped in the 3rd quarter. Hes not gonna just talk about the Bucs.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 03, 2012, 12:17:09 PM

The broadcast crew was laying it on pretty thick for Manning. Every pass it was "what a 5 yard throw by Manning", like he was the only guy in uniform. Still love John Lynch tho. If we had a player at that level that didn't get the same kind of attention then we would be able to complain but we don't at the moment.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 03, 2012, 12:21:22 PM

I thought it was rather comical during the time that Peyton was trying to quiet the crowd.  Lynch saying "if I was being told by Peyton Manning to shut up I'd zip my lip."  Who is he trying to BS?  had Peyton told he or Sapp to shut up they would have invited him to shut them up.  The incessant PM drooling got really old for me especially at the end of the game.  Seemed they were talking about defensive players for the Broncos and somehow had to get another word in about PM.  It really was rather sickening.  However Lynch is and always will be one of my favorite bucs.
Lol true.. If that was Lynch or Sapp back in the day PM would have probably got his head knocked off the next play for telling them to shut up.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 03, 2012, 12:24:29 PM

I thought that was pretty funny too. Was hoping the crowd would get louder lol.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 03, 2012, 12:26:42 PM

The Manning/Bronco love fest went a little overboard IMO...   It seemed that Lynch is still a little bitter about "being fired" by the Bucs.  Those were his words during the broadcast.  I always thought he would go in as a Buc if he was elected to the Hall of Fame but now I am not 100% sure

youngone

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 03, 2012, 12:31:09 PM

The Manning/Bronco love fest went a little overboard IMO...   It seemed that Lynch is still a little bitter about "being fired" by the Bucs.  Those were his words during the broadcast.  I always thought he would go in as a Buc if he was elected to the Hall of Fame but now I am not 100% sure
He was drafted a Buc, won a championship as a Buc, and retired as a Buc. He'll go in the hall as a Buc. I'll bet my house on it.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 03, 2012, 12:35:07 PM

Lynch is one of my favorites. Of course he was praising manning, the guy is an all-time great

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 03, 2012, 12:53:26 PM

He would look unprofessional if he didnt acknowledge the game Manning had, and just kissed his former teams ass. Lynch is a good announcer

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No longer a John Lynch fan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools