Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CB prospect Milliner « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

: December 03, 2012, 02:34:14 PM

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/futures/2012/futures-alabama-cb-dee-milliner

Great in-depth analysis by FO with photo breakdowns

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 03, 2012, 02:58:22 PM

If he can cover, good, but I hope Schiano doesn't get too big of a woody about Milliner's run defense.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 03, 2012, 07:47:25 PM

I don't think he is there when the Bucs pick.   Late teens I am thinking now.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 03, 2012, 08:45:54 PM

Definitely not a fan. This CB class pales in comparison to past years...and last year's wasn't exactly stellar.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 03, 2012, 08:50:52 PM

Definitely not a fan. This CB class pales in comparison to past years...and last year's wasn't exactly stellar.
True. Better to go with a pass rusher early and DB after that.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 03, 2012, 08:52:01 PM

If he can cover, good, but I hope Schiano doesn't get too big of a woody about Milliner's run defense.

I hope not too, but really, why would he? He already has the number one run defense in the entire NFL.

He can afford to give up some run support to bring in a guy that can shut down, or at least compete with the likes of JJones.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 03, 2012, 09:07:23 PM

I was thinking the same thing. It'd be a shame to use a first on a corner this year, but it may have to be done.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 03, 2012, 09:48:24 PM

I was thinking the same thing. It'd be a shame to use a first on a corner this year, but it may have to be done.

FA CB, CB in the 2nd, and a S in the 3rd should cure our needs for the time being.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 03, 2012, 09:53:38 PM

FA CB, CB in the 2nd, and a S in the 3rd should cure our needs for the time being.

Its way too early to say, a lot can happen between now and April.   They could get a beastly DL in free agency, or a great cover CB.  That would change everything as far as the draft goes.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ufcguy32

Starter

#9 : December 03, 2012, 10:06:32 PM

we need a proven cb i would say and pass rusher. i hope we correct these two areas for real this time. im  sick of watching us get killed on defense. im hopeful for the offense once we get our line back. although i am not so sure about joseph....he continues to make me wonder. rt and rg are a big question going into next yr.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 03, 2012, 10:29:01 PM

On a related note, Stanford Routt is still out there in free agent land.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 03, 2012, 11:04:14 PM

Routt sucks.

yungbull

Starter
#12 : December 04, 2012, 12:05:36 AM

That was a great article.  I've been looking for an analysis on a prospect like that for weeks.  The article on X.Rhodes is a good read too, but my thought process is still draft Milliner, or pick up one of the DTs to pair with McCoy in the first.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#13 : December 04, 2012, 12:12:18 AM

How different would this team have looked if Dominik pulled off the Asante Samuel trade? ATL got him, and they got the Def Coordinator I was hoping for to come here, Mike Nolan.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#14 : December 04, 2012, 12:15:41 AM

Routt sucks.

And our CBs don't? Dude we are last in the NFL against the pass...HELLO!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CB prospect Milliner « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools