Boards > The Red Board

Lavonte's first int

<< < (2/2)

Ft Myers Buc Fan:
Splash plays sometimes comes in bunches.  Lets hope LaVonte make a couple more against Philly.  He should be defensive ROY

BucBalla85:
Davids a baller. I still cant believe we ended up with both David and Martin. I didnt think would be possible.

chace1986:

--- Quote from: JavaRay on December 03, 2012, 04:16:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: BucNY on December 03, 2012, 04:10:25 PM ---Yeah our pass defense is LaVonte's fault.

--- End quote ---

In great part, yes.

--- End quote ---

Meh. LVD has certainly had his moments where he has been caught out of position. He was partially responsible for the second Demaryius Thomas TD. While there can eb some blame assigned to LVD for the pass D being so bad...it pales in comparison to his fellow LB Foster and the secondary players behind him.

GoldsonAges:
Lavonte David gave up two TD passes and was a major reason why we lost the game. "terrible secondary" my ass. Try terrible defensive scheme.

Hopefully next year the Glazers will bring in a defensive coordinator to run a different scheme. This Rutgers defense is soooo exploitable.

Peyton Manning must have felt like a kid taking candy from a baby. It was too easy.

JDouble:
I'm pretty sure Mark Barron standing right next to Lavonte has a lot more to do with why our pass defense sucks. Dude seems to think he is a linebacker.

Bayfisher:
Now if someone can teach him how to force a fumble we may have something.

gone:
It is sort of telling that the areas where we are struggling the most are the areas where Rutgers is expected to have the most input. 

JDouble:

--- Quote from: GrimmReaper on December 03, 2012, 05:37:38 PM ---Lavonte David gave up two TD passes and was a major reason why we lost the game. "terrible secondary" my ass. Try terrible defensive scheme.

Hopefully next year the Glazers will bring in a defensive coordinator to run a different scheme. This Rutgers defense is soooo exploitable.

Peyton Manning must have felt like a kid taking candy from a baby. It was too easy.

--- End quote ---

We held him to 7 points in the first half. If the refs didn't eff us so bad on the first drive, it would have only been 3 points. The defense did surprisingly well. Schiano had a plan of showing a vanilla cover 2 defense presnap and giving nothing away....and it worked well. Look for other teams to copy. The only reason the defense ended up allowing 24 points is because the offense went 3 and out over and over again giving Peyton the ball back with a short field eight times in the second half.

Get your head out of your ars and think about what you are saying before you post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version