Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs against mediocre QB's 6-0.............Against good QB's 0-6 « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 04, 2012, 01:13:34 PM

Yep JDouble, I'm afraid you are right. I'm not mailing it in this year but there are a lot of obviuos issues to work on these last 4 games and in the off season. Play another year, get in the playoffs, go as far as we can, reload one more time and then.....no excuses, Super Bowl or bust.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#16 : December 04, 2012, 01:28:48 PM

In the last three games, Doug has has almost 120 yards called back due to o-line penalties.

Thats a ridiculous amount of yards. It was all on 3 plays too wasnt it?

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 04, 2012, 02:44:47 PM

Actually I think it was five plays, but most of it came from three big ones.

Draft Aaron Donald

gone

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 04, 2012, 06:31:35 PM

Oversimplification by a bad, agenda-driven writer. Please warn me in the future when a Jones story is coming.

It's not unusual for Tom Jones to oversimplify in an attempt to bash the team.  Win a game and it's "Yeah, but....".  Lose a game and he's racing to the presses to rub salt in the wound.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs against mediocre QB's 6-0.............Against good QB's 0-6 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools