Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT BOARD MODERATION « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#60 : December 04, 2012, 12:38:29 PM

Not once ever has a supposed "troll" sidetracked a thread without the assistance and approval of those who are supposedly being victimized.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#61 : December 04, 2012, 12:42:24 PM

So people's inability to ignore blatant trolling makes it ok? Cmon man.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#62 : December 04, 2012, 12:48:58 PM

Not once ever has a supposed "troll" sidetracked a thread without the assistance and approval of those who are supposedly being victimized.

It starts from the troll though. He says the outlandish and negative thing and unfortunately with people this stuff raises red flags in their minds and its like they HAVE to respond. So I see it differently. I do see they have choice to respond/ dont respond but negativity and saying outlandish things will get a response from some people. They simply cannot help it. Its like the news or media, you throw some negative **CENSORED** out there and it will get some talk about it. Throw a nice little story in there and people wont even notice. Its just the way some peoples brains are wired. They need negativity and they have to respond to it or acknowledge it. I do feel bad that they feel they need to respond but I also feel like its almost like there isnt anything they can do about it. Just inevitable. So thats how I see it. I know for me I was one of those people who always felt the need to respond. I just learned to see through this stuff with a sense of humor and positivity. Thing is not everybody has that or will ever develop that. So they are stuck with this BS. I wish they didnt have to but life goes on regardless.
: December 04, 2012, 12:51:05 PM BucBalla85

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#63 : December 04, 2012, 12:48:59 PM

Illuminator's as big of a troll as Java. Good riddance to the banned posters

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#64 : December 04, 2012, 12:49:25 PM

No, people's inability to ignore trolling makes things a lot worse. Pretty much the opposite of what you seem to be taking away from this.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#65 : December 04, 2012, 12:49:35 PM

How Morg can defend JR's idiotic behavior, especially trying to defend his stupidity, blended with blatantly racial overtones, is beyond me.
Well....It's beyond me that you can rip people off and make up lie after lie to make it look like you did nothing wrong.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#66 : December 04, 2012, 12:53:28 PM

We need to all get along and coexist. Come on guys, what happened to riding the wave?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#67 : December 04, 2012, 12:54:19 PM

No, people's inability to ignore trolling makes things a lot worse. Pretty much the opposite of what you seem to be taking away from this.

Thats pretty much what I said but Im empathizing with those people unlike you who seems to support the troll to exploit that flaw in human beings. Its not a good thing we see negativity before the other stuff. That needs to change. Unfortunatly I dont think it ever will. Thats too bad.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#68 : December 04, 2012, 12:55:41 PM

I agree that in most cases a clown requires an audience in order to continue his act but this isn't even your garden-variety trolling....this my friends is UBERTROLL.....he cannot be stopped by the traditional ignore...you must take him down with silver bullets.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#69 : December 04, 2012, 12:55:44 PM

" They need negativity and they have to respond to it. I do feel bad that they feel they need to respond but I also feel like its almost like there isnt anything they can do about it. Just inevitable. So thats how I see it. "

So they can be excused, but the guy with the need for attention can't? To me that seems like a double standard. The trolling system doesn't work without the cooperation of both parties, yet somehow one side is blameless. Interesting that you chose the words "they need negativity." What do you think these blameless folks would do without it?

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#70 : December 04, 2012, 12:56:31 PM

I'm pretty sure this is how PRPatrol was summoned by the way.

Totally just made my morning with that video. Havent seen that noise in forever......In fact, now that Ive thought about it and have about 9 hrs to kill before work, Ima go watch MMPR: The Movie right now. Thanks for bringing back memories from my childhood 3SK

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#71 : December 04, 2012, 12:57:02 PM

Quote from: BucDaFackUp
you must take him down with silver bullets.
Lmao!

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#72 : December 04, 2012, 12:58:34 PM

I'm going to miss all those deals on Louis Vutton handbags , also....

Those bags are SPLENDID!!!  :P

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#73 : December 04, 2012, 12:59:30 PM

Illuminator4EVA

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#74 : December 04, 2012, 12:59:33 PM

" They need negativity and they have to respond to it. I do feel bad that they feel they need to respond but I also feel like its almost like there isnt anything they can do about it. Just inevitable. So thats how I see it. "

So they can be excused, but the guy with the need for attention can't? To me that seems like a double standard. The trolling system doesn't work without the cooperation of both parties, yet somehow one side is blameless. Interesting that you chose the words "they need negativity." What do you think these blameless folks would do without it?

Whats positive about what he does? Nothing. I see no positive for what he does on here. In fact it just ruins some peoples experience on here. Who wants to see a bunch of people complain about Java. Nobody.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT BOARD MODERATION « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools