Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT BOARD MODERATION « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#105 : December 04, 2012, 03:30:01 PM

" People don't usually like it when someone generally talks like a racist."

Then those people should report the offender and have them banned. But that never seems to happen, does it?

You know, I had this same conversation with FTW. He claimed that a certain poster was "constantly posting racial slurs." But when challenged, he couldn't seem to find a single one of them. So how about you? Can you find this offensive racist material? Report it.

Good luck on your snipe hunt.

I guess you know for a fact I didn't report it??

In case you were wondering, I did, plenty of times. Nothing was done and the person of interest erased their posts. The ONE time I was banned was defending Freeman's color from a racist that is somehow ALLOwED to be here. Think twice before defending him.

Snipe hunt indeed.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#106 : December 04, 2012, 03:31:16 PM

This thread is making me see a few more posters who may need to be on the banned list soon.
Begging your pardon Mark, but it seems as if this post is directly addressing my thoughts on the matter.

Was your first clue when MC called you out by name?

In short

If only...
Lol

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#107 : December 04, 2012, 03:33:06 PM

In short

If only...

Lol.

Long version would probably crash the board...

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#108 : December 04, 2012, 03:40:39 PM

" People don't usually like it when someone generally talks like a racist."

Then those people should report the offender and have them banned. But that never seems to happen, does it?

You know, I had this same conversation with FTW. He claimed that a certain poster was "constantly posting racial slurs." But when challenged, he couldn't seem to find a single one of them. So how about you? Can you find this offensive racist material? Report it.

Good luck on your snipe hunt.

I guess you know for a fact I didn't report it??

In case you were wondering, I did, plenty of times. Nothing was done and the person of interest erased their posts. The ONE time I was banned was defending Freeman's color from a racist that is somehow ALLOwED to be here. Think twice before defending him.

Snipe hunt indeed.

Certainly tells the story. Probably not the one you intended, though.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#109 : December 04, 2012, 04:16:04 PM

Fire Schiano had to have been one of the ones to get the hammer dropped on him.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#110 : December 04, 2012, 04:25:55 PM

In short

If only...

Lol.

Long version would probably crash the board...

here is a photo of BucsFTW everytime he fires up that windpipe of his.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#111 : December 04, 2012, 04:33:31 PM

Testing to make sure I'm not one.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#112 : December 04, 2012, 04:41:39 PM

This thread is making me see a few more posters who may need to be on the banned list soon.
Begging your pardon Mark, but it seems as if this post is directly addressing my thoughts on the matter.

Was your first clue when MC called you out by name?

In short

If only...
lol

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#113 : December 04, 2012, 05:00:34 PM

In before the 3 page long BucsFTW meltdown.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#114 : December 04, 2012, 05:11:06 PM

Two pages of which will consist of...

...blank lines and ellipses.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#115 : December 04, 2012, 05:13:06 PM

In before the 3 page long BucsFTW meltdown.
Can you imagine how many eye burning quotation marks and excessive gaps that would be?

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#116 : December 04, 2012, 05:17:12 PM

Begging your pardon Mark, but it seems as if this post is directly addressing my thoughts on the matter.  IF that's the case, that's fine, but it seems ironic that any poster would be threatened to be banned for simply providing their opinion in a manner which totally adheres to the rules.

For the record PR has no one on the payroll or off, who we encourage to troll the boards. 
No one stated they were "encouraged".  My inclination is leaning more towards "it would be fiduciary advantageous to HIRE someone to create traffic...  Like "Michael", for example.  His posts are so very helpful from an information standpoint that it darned near makes PR a "one stop shopping source" for all things Bucs...!  Why....???

Because we've all come to KNOW that Mikey will dig up every piece of on-line Bucs 411 there is - and then post it in one easy-to-find source called PEWTER REPORT.  That's a good thing (I think?)

The accusation is ridiculous and completely false. Trolls do ZERO in terms of any advantage in our business. In fact they do more damage as we lose quality members.
While it may very well be ridiculous - how can it possibly be false Mark...?  Hits equal money.  It's as simple as that, and I doubt even you would deny that sir.  I will concede that Trolls are undeniably disadvantageous in terms of the long-term success of a message board.  Especially one which may (?) generate a considerable amount of their revenue from the advertising space they sell on that same board.  But then again, I honestly believe IF PR was adamant about ridding themselves of trolls - or at least reigning them in to the point of being bearable, at least - that JR has caused MORE THAN JUST A FEW to publicly announce right here on the board that "they would not renew their subscription as long as a certain poster's behaviour was still tolerated..."

So for those who are making the accusations (BucsFTW) consider this a warning. 
Warning respectively considered MC...  I beg your pardon, but if I may ask - What am I being warned for...?  Having an opinion regarding JR or Michael...?  While I admit the suggestion (I have accused PR of absolutely nothing) may insinuate that a certain poster may, or may not, be compensated for creating threads.......  I fail to see why that would be a bannable offense....

In short, my only thoughts on the matter are:
It would be brilliant business to hire (or have an on-staff employee) someone to do nothing but scan the wires for Bucs stories, and then post them in a well-layed-out manner, yet NEVER takes a position on the story....
Just gives you the story for your enjoyment.  Amazingly. "Michael" never comes back to any of his threads to post his opinions on any given matter.  Just an observation, but...  I'm not the only one to notice.

You don't want me to start listing everything publicly BucsFTW, we have had discussions privately. You know what I mean. And for the record 3SK is correct in his noble Old English post. Don't accuse me of planting posters.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT BOARD MODERATION « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools