Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: QB or Defense? « previous next »
Page: 1

Theoldbuc

Starter

: December 04, 2012, 11:23:13 AM

IMHO, if Peyton had faced the Broncos defense, as Freeman did, Bucs would have lost and Peyton's career might be over.  Does anyone seriously doubt the Freeman's numbers would have been better without having Von Miller, Elvis Dumervill and Champ Bailey on the other side? 

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : December 04, 2012, 11:43:12 AM

" Peyton's career might be over."

Are you sure he wouldn't be shot or deported or something? I mean if you're gonna go with wild exaggerations, why hold back?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Theoldbuc

Starter

#2 : December 06, 2012, 11:46:02 AM

" Peyton's career might be over."

Are you sure he wouldn't be shot or deported or something? I mean if you're gonna go with wild exaggerations, why hold back?

I know you don't know this, but Peyton has this neck injury thing in his recent past. And if he endured hit after repeated hit, it would be a cause for concern.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 06, 2012, 11:57:52 AM

I know you don't know this, but I live in the Denver market and know far more about that team than you do.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 06, 2012, 12:03:06 PM

Helping you look less foolish:

http://broncosreport.com/2012/06/01/setting-the-record-straight-peyton-mannings-neck-injury/

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 06, 2012, 01:25:07 PM

Yes. I do seriously doubt it.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: QB or Defense? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools