Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GAMEDAY THREAD: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48

youngone

Hall of Famer
#615 : December 09, 2012, 04:29:27 PM

Not one player in the secondary made a play that last drive... Not one. We lost to a **CENSORED**ty team.

RaysBucsnBolts

Second String

#616 : December 09, 2012, 04:29:55 PM

None of the CBs from this team should be on the roster next year.
None

Yep.

Some people can blame the offense, and they would have a point, but at least the offense plays well at times.

We let every single QB beat the crap out of us. Nick Foles can pass for nearly 400 yards.

You just can't let that crap happen.

That dropped INT by Gorer.  I COULD HAVE CAUGHT THAT.  It was right in his effing hands.  At that point I knew this game was a loss.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#617 : December 09, 2012, 04:30:28 PM

Oh Well....that was hard to watch, but I knew it was coming and going to happen; we hadn't really stopped Foles the entire game.  The score could have been much worse. 

Our secondary is officially the worst in the NFL....by a LARGE margin!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#618 : December 09, 2012, 04:30:39 PM

This team blows.

I fricken hate this defense.  I have never been so pizzed off after a loss.  Disgusted.

Good for the Eagles.  They deserved it.  The Bucs suck.

Freeman sucks.

Larsen sucks.

The secondary sucks.

Sheridan sucks.

Gorrer sucks.

Bigger sucks.

Barron sucks.

Myron Lewis sucks.

Just an awful loss.  I am glad the BUcs lost today.  After that pathetic performance, they deserved to lose.  What a joke this team is.  Absolute joke.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#619 : December 09, 2012, 04:30:47 PM

*Hugs all of you* Guys...what can you say......no matter what, I love you all...our time will come. You'll see.
Thanks Beatles.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

gone

Hall of Famer
#620 : December 09, 2012, 04:30:54 PM

This game was 100% on the coordinators down the stretch. Sullivan playing not to lose by calling a run on 3rd and 7,

You do realize that that decision is almost certainly dictated by Rutgers, not Sully, right?  Sully might get to pick a particular play, but the decision to be aggressive or play it safe comes from above.

JohnBuc06

Starter

#621 : December 09, 2012, 04:31:09 PM

I know out Offense stuck today and the D played for crap but my lord the Ref's did NO FAVORS to us by never calling one Holding play against the Eagles ...my god that was pathetic ...two of their QB scrambles including the 4th and 1 had major holding right at the line of play - terrible terrible officiating.  Sometimes you wonder if things are rigged to give teams better chances.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#622 : December 09, 2012, 04:31:10 PM

It wasn't on Schiano.  Freeman gave no confidence that he could complete a pass on 3rd down.  Normally you're right, they should pass there, or at least try a screen, but not with Freeman there.

That's a load of crap. The staff has complete confidence in Freeman. They went conservative and it cost them.

I have no confidence in Freeman.  Same story over and over since he has been here.  He is NOT an accurate passer. 

youngone

Hall of Famer
#623 : December 09, 2012, 04:33:02 PM

None of the CBs from this team should be on the roster next year.
None

Yep.

Some people can blame the offense, and they would have a point, but at least the offense plays well at times.

We let every single QB beat the crap out of us. Nick Foles can pass for nearly 400 yards.

You just can't let that crap happen.
Exactly. Blaming the offense has nothing to do letting them drive down on that last drive. This lost is on the secondary completely just like all of our other losses. **CENSORED**ing pathetic

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#624 : December 09, 2012, 04:33:25 PM

Bah.  I am so disgusted, I am actually going to plan a house party, rather than waste my time on this years pathetic team.

Peace.

Someone tell Freeman he sucks as an NFL QB.  I am officially off his sorry bandwagon.  No more waffling, he is dead as a Buc, to me.

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#625 : December 09, 2012, 04:33:29 PM

That was too much... way too much to watch. I'm sorry, but the secondary doesn't belong on a professional field. How do you let a bum like Foles throw for 400 on you?? No play makers at all. And as little talent as we have at the CB position, what the hell is Sheridan doing with his schemes?? Are you freaking kidding me? Someone needs to check and see if he's clinically brain dead. It was more gut wrenching than it needed to be, because truth be told when he trotted out that 0 coverage look on our 40 over and over again they should have burned us much quicker than they did.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#626 : December 09, 2012, 04:34:03 PM

Fire Schiano for allowing that 3rd and 7 call

Our defense stinks versus the pass and we run the ball on 3rd & 7 with nearly 3 minutes left in regulation? What kinda play call is that when you know Nick Foles has been carving up our secondary all day?????? Schiano sucks.  I swear this is the 4th loss we've had this year because we went conservative.

RaysBucsnBolts

Second String

#627 : December 09, 2012, 04:34:10 PM

Anyone else think we should just draft a CB or a Safety every pick of the draft and hope one pans out :P

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#628 : December 09, 2012, 04:34:17 PM

My draft board for this upcoming season....

Round 1 - Cornerback
Round 2 - Cornerback
Round 3 - Cornerback
Round 4 - Cornerback
Round 5 - Cornerback
Round 6 - Cornerback
Round 7 - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#629 : December 09, 2012, 04:34:28 PM

a sharp, painful loss for sure fellas...we, however, WILL overcome. The team has been in much, much darker places than this.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GAMEDAY THREAD: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools