Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GAMEDAY THREAD: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#630 : December 09, 2012, 04:34:38 PM

Anyone else think we should just draft a CB or a Safety every pick of the draft and hope one pans out :P

Beat me to it lol.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#631 : December 09, 2012, 04:34:50 PM

We know we have a talentless set of cornerbacks. We expect them to suck. I put the bulk of the blame on Josh's shoulders today. Today is just one bad game, but if this continues for the rest of the season Quarterback might be back at the top of the draftboard. I have been a Josh supporter, but it is starting to get really hard.

STERN11354

Starter

#632 : December 09, 2012, 04:35:40 PM

What's worse, 4-2 to 4-12 or 6-4 to 6-10?

moose40

Hall of Famer
#633 : December 09, 2012, 04:36:07 PM

It wasn't on Schiano.  Freeman gave no confidence that he could complete a pass on 3rd down.  Normally you're right, they should pass there, or at least try a screen, but not with Freeman there.

That's a load of crap. The staff has complete confidence in Freeman. They went conservative and it cost them.

I have no confidence in Freeman.  Same story over and over since he has been here.  He is NOT an accurate passer.
dont say that, the experts here know freeman is a franchise qb.because even franchise qbs have bad games or bad first halfs as what was the case today.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#634 : December 09, 2012, 04:36:25 PM

We know we have a talentless set of cornerbacks. We expect them to suck. I put the bulk of the blame on Josh's shoulders today. Today is just one bad game, but if this continues for the rest of the season Quarterback might be back at the top of the draftboard. I have been a Josh supporter, but it is starting to get really hard.
Yup.  Time to draft a REAL QB.

Josh Freeman suuuuuuuuuucks.

Just an awful QB.

I am ALL for getting a QB in here to run the show.  Freesuck is not the man for the job.

EFF FREEMAN!

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#635 : December 09, 2012, 04:36:28 PM

Man, you have to go WAY back to remember a Bucs secondary worse than this one...

They are just plain terrible.  Say what you want, but having Talib here would have at least afforded us a chance at the playoffs...bad move IMO.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#636 : December 09, 2012, 04:37:11 PM

Freeman played like a turd for most of the game, but he still put 21 pts on the board and gave us a lead.

With an average pass defense, it would be a win. With an average pass defense, we're probably looking at the same record the Falcons are at right now.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#637 : December 09, 2012, 04:37:38 PM

Boid, I don't know who that would be picking in the middle of the pack...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

DesertDog2K

Practice Squad

#638 : December 09, 2012, 04:37:58 PM

By allowing 400 yards to Foles, a rookie, the Bucs' piss-poor pass D remains easily on track to be the WORST IN NFL HISTORY in terms of yards allowed. Fact. Look it up.

acooke2

Rookie

#639 : December 09, 2012, 04:37:58 PM

elbert mack pick 6 lol

RaysBucsnBolts

Second String

#640 : December 09, 2012, 04:38:08 PM

Warren Sapp ‏@WarrenSapp
I'm sick!!!

youngone

Hall of Famer
#641 : December 09, 2012, 04:38:14 PM

My draft board for this upcoming season....

Round 1 - Cornerback
Round 2 - Cornerback
Round 3 - Cornerback
Round 4 - Cornerback
Round 5 - Cornerback
Round 6 - Cornerback
Round 7 - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
UDFA - Cornerback
We might as well. We have the worst corners I ever seen on a professional team. This secondary should be forced to wear ski mask and gloves when they go to pick up there  paychecks. And I'm sure Danny Gorrer would probably drop that too.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#642 : December 09, 2012, 04:38:23 PM

Man, you have to go WAY back to remember a Bucs secondary worse than this one...

They are just plain terrible.  Say what you want, but having Talib here would have at least afforded us a chance at the playoffs...bad move IMO.
When?

Never in the entire HISTORY of the league, has there ever been a secondary that is worse than the one we get to watch on Sundays, as a result of Dom and S's decision collaboration.

This secondary is on pace to give up about 310 yards a game.  That is about ten yards worse than the worst ever, which was not a Buc team, FWIW.

The BUcs suck.

cgnumber7

Starter

#643 : December 09, 2012, 04:38:53 PM

I know out Offense stuck today and the D played for crap but my lord the Ref's did NO FAVORS to us by never calling one Holding play against the Eagles ...my god that was pathetic ...two of their QB scrambles including the 4th and 1 had major holding right at the line of play - terrible terrible officiating.  Sometimes you wonder if things are rigged to give teams better chances.
im really close to saying f the nfl like i have done with nba, bull crap fixed games, nfl got what they wanted, bucs lose cowboys win skins win, bunch of bs, bucs were winning by 10, cowboys losing by 9, skins losing by 8 in 4th qtr yet somehow miraculously all three of these games change on a dime to set up higher rated playoff matchups, of course i did not watch the other two games but im more than certain there was "questionable officiating" that played role in that, isn't home team supposed to get calls their way? yet again every borderline call against us (can't overturn incompletion? since when) bunch of bs and im becoming more convinced every week that nfl has slant on games

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#644 : December 09, 2012, 04:39:10 PM

Anyone want to put up a craigslist advertisement for cornerbacks for the Bucs?
Page: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GAMEDAY THREAD: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools