Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Now that the season is basically over. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Bucman

Hall of Famer
: December 05, 2012, 03:35:23 AM

It sucks, but this season is pretty much in the books for us. We have to win out and beat Atlanta in Atlanta and New Orleans in New Orleans if we wanna make the playoffs. Seattle schedule is a cake walk left besides 49ers, but they get them at home. Giants schedule is tough, but not way do they lose out.

Who are you rooting for to win it all?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : December 05, 2012, 03:54:25 AM

I can tell you that I'm not rooting for any of the other NFC South Div teams - especially ATL. I'm hoping the Dirtybirds fail in the first round of the playoffs.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 05, 2012, 05:22:19 AM

Anything is possible, but... if I do have to pick a team besides the Bucs to win it all, it would have to be the texans.

Tired of the rehashed same-ol-same-ol the NFL and it's refs are feeding the fans and media.

Pats or Steelers vs. New York or green bay. Follow the money trail and you will see that I can see the future lol.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 05, 2012, 07:09:54 AM

Seahawks.

Draft Aaron Donald

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 05, 2012, 07:30:26 AM

I'll root for whoever is playing Atlanta.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 05, 2012, 08:17:17 AM

Bucs still very much alive.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 05, 2012, 08:20:10 AM

What's really annoying is the Seahawks get to play with their starting corners for at least one more week and maybe more.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000105792/article/richard-sherman-suspension-appeal-set-for-dec-14

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 05, 2012, 08:36:41 AM

Seattle. Dig that Russell Wilson.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 05, 2012, 09:04:49 AM

This

But IF we don't make it the playoffs I'll root for Houston.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 05, 2012, 09:10:36 AM

Dang, guys, the 3rd quarter just ended; game ain't over yet... ;)

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 05, 2012, 09:14:10 AM

If/when the Bucs are eliminated, I'll think about it then.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 05, 2012, 10:53:56 AM

I fully expect to beat the Eagles and Rams at home. That puts our playoff hopes on beating the Saints in NO. That will be very tough. I'm not worried about Atlanta in Atlanta because it's very likely they'll be resting their starters or at minimum only playing them half the game.

So a win this weekend sets up a HUGE game next weekend. But you never know what happens. I wouldn't count on Seattle with a Rookie QB, although that defense is serious legit and at home they are a very difficult out. Who knows, lets hope for wins and see where this thing goes.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 05, 2012, 11:19:48 AM

You can't write the season off just yet, there are still too many games to be played.
For all we know Arizona could knock Russell Wilson out for the restof the year and the Hawks suddenly go from 7-5 to 7-9.
We've all seen what happens to the Bears when Cutler goes down and their line could get him killed on any given snap of the season.
Now I would never wish an injury on a player but the fact is they happen and can change the entire landscape of the playoffs when they do.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 05, 2012, 11:27:55 AM

Rooting for the BUCS!!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#14 : December 05, 2012, 11:29:58 AM

I fully expect to beat the Eagles and Rams at home.

It would be embarrassing to lose to the Eagles. They are in a horrible state right now.

I wouldn't write off the Rams though. They have been playing some really good football in St. Louis. Like Tampa, they have a similar change in culture happening. They play hard.

As far as the Saints game, we haven't shown that we can win a big important game vs a good team... So I don't have faith we will win that one. Hope they prove me wrong, but I'm just going off what I've seen.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Now that the season is basically over. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools