Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Those the can should tune in to 98.7 today « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Wesmon

Second String

#15 : December 06, 2012, 03:19:25 PM

Brad Johnson on now..... says he almost checked out of the "You do, Joe" play. He also got left at the stadium after the Superbowl.... team buses left without him. Had to hitchhike back to the hotel.... stopped at a convenience store and bought a 12 pack. Want to thank the people that gave him a ride, lol.

That is a badass story. Gotta love Brad Johnson. Wonder if he shared a few with the people in the car on the way.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 06, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

The Sapp interview was fantastic.

Don't miss out.

The podcast from 98.7 is posted online. I think the site is 987thefan.com

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 06, 2012, 04:54:07 PM

Shameless self-promotion alert: I'll be filling in for Todd Wright this Friday from 6-10. Would love to get some great PewterReport.com callers. Thanks.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 06, 2012, 06:29:39 PM

Shameless self-promotion alert: I'll be filling in for Todd Wright this Friday from 6-10. Would love to get some great PewterReport.com callers. Thanks.

He without shame.......aww, nevermind. I'll be tuned in, MC.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 06, 2012, 07:42:54 PM

98.7 officially kicks the ass of 620.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 07, 2012, 02:01:33 AM

98.7 officially kicks the ass of 620.

No question. I'm actually pretty impressed with Booger and his ability to speak on sports other than football.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 07, 2012, 08:08:42 AM

No question. I'm actually pretty impressed with Booger and his ability to speak on sports other than football.

booger is intelligent...but he says some dumb things and takes some very dumb stances.  and he definitely forgot to check his ego at the door.  but certainly better than the guys at 620.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 07, 2012, 02:32:31 PM

booger is intelligent...but he says some dumb things and takes some very dumb stances.  and he definitely forgot to check his ego at the door.  but certainly better than the guys at 620.

When he talks about the 02 team in a 'we' tone, it bugs me at times but i do enjoy his insight.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 07, 2012, 04:54:57 PM

stick with reporting attendance M organ.  let the big folks have some uninterrupted time

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 07, 2012, 08:41:54 PM

stick with reporting attendance M organ.

I chortled.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Those the can should tune in to 98.7 today « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools