Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should the Bucs sign QB Josh Freeman to long-term extension now? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 80 81 82

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1215 : December 17, 2012, 09:40:09 PM

Gawd Tim Tebow suuuuuuuuuuuucks.  If the BUcs get Tebow, they deserve to lose. 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1216 : December 17, 2012, 09:42:08 PM

LOL

He even had Gruden scratching his head sayin.....WTF?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#1217 : December 17, 2012, 10:38:18 PM

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#1218 : December 17, 2012, 10:40:38 PM

I don't know everyone is expecting Freeman to lead us to the playoffs when our pass defense can't even stop Nick Foles from throwing over 350 yards against us. The guy isn't an elite QB and we aren't going to be able to get an elite QB. There just aren't many out there.

no one would be talking about foles if the Bucs offense could have scored before the 4th Qtr.

No one wold be talking about that game if the defense didn't let Foles drive down the field 70 yards and score a TD on that last drive.

I would because i judge him by his entire body of work, not just wins and losses.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 ... 80 81 82
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should the Bucs sign QB Josh Freeman to long-term extension now? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools