Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should the Bucs sign QB Josh Freeman to long-term extension now? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 82

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#375 : December 09, 2012, 06:48:46 PM

Freeman is currently on pace to finish the season with 3,929 passing yards, 31 TD's, and 10 INT's. Yeah, I'm not sure he's good enough.

Those #s don't tell the whole story. Dude is woefully inconsistant. If he does anything in the first half today, this game has a different outcome.

Well ...he did put up 21.    What does he need to do?  Put up 35?   45?

The D blows.

Ill get flamed for this im sure.. but AT LEAST 34 points was there to be had today but the quarterback was PURE suck for over 30 minutes of football today.

Maybe so....but if we had half a defense we would of won hands down.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#376 : December 09, 2012, 06:50:02 PM

Freeman is currently on pace to finish the season with 3,929 passing yards, 31 TD's, and 10 INT's. Yeah, I'm not sure he's good enough.

Those #s don't tell the whole story. Dude is woefully inconsistant. If he does anything in the first half today, this game has a different outcome.

The D blows.

Ill get flamed for this im sure.. but AT LEAST 34 points was there to be had today but the quarterback was PURE suck for over 30 minutes of football today.

The eagles secondary deserves some credit . They had blanket coverage for much of that 1st half and the D also were stuffing Doug martin. Not sure where you saw the 34 points at....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#377 : December 09, 2012, 06:50:11 PM

The D blows.

That's no secret to anyone. Doesn't dismiss the fact that our QB stunk it up against a team that was ready to quit at the coin flip.

Sure he had a bad day, no arguement there.  But still.....21 should of won the game.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#378 : December 09, 2012, 06:50:46 PM

The D blows.

Maybe so.... but if we had a consistent QB we would of won hands down.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#379 : December 09, 2012, 06:51:35 PM

The D blows.

The eagles secondary deserves some credit . They had blanket coverage for much of that 1st half and they were stuffing Doug martin. Not sure where you say 34 points at....

DRC looked good.  I wasn't a big fan of his before today.  Dom may want to make a play for him.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#380 : December 09, 2012, 06:52:40 PM

The D blows.

The eagles secondary deserves some credit . They had blanket coverage for much of that 1st half and the D also were stuffing Doug martin. Not sure where you saw the 34 points at....

Watch the game again sir and see how many missed passes Freeman had. Watch how many wide open receivers he had (some that would have been TDs) that he missed. The D was ballin early and the offense wasted it all.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#381 : December 09, 2012, 06:53:22 PM

I imagine this could go on and on and on.. Not much point.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#382 : December 09, 2012, 06:53:40 PM

The D blows.

Maybe so.... but if we had a consistent QB we would of won hands down.

I hear ya man, but that is where we disagree.   Freeman should have scored 40 or 50 for the win?    How about the D holding them to 7 or 14?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#383 : December 09, 2012, 06:54:41 PM

The D blows.

That's no secret to anyone. Doesn't dismiss the fact that our QB stunk it up against a team that was ready to quit at the coin flip.

Sure he had a bad day, no arguement there.  But still.....21 should of won the game.

Do you REALLY wanna credit Freeman with 21 pts today?

-------------------------------------------------------

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#384 : December 09, 2012, 06:57:17 PM

The thing is... we ALL know the D sucks balls. That isnt even debatable anymore. The issue here is how the offense SUCKED BALLS again for over 30 minutes of football because of the QB...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#385 : December 09, 2012, 06:57:26 PM

The D blows.

Do you REALLY wanna credit Freeman with 21 pts today?

Sure he had a rough day, no one is disputing that.   But he made a few nice throws too. 

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#386 : December 09, 2012, 06:59:30 PM

Sure he had a rough day, no one is disputing that.   But he made a few nice throws too.

Of course, he had some nice throws. Out of his 14 completions, there had to be 2 or 3 nice ones in there somewhere. Its the other 31 throws that concern this Buc fan.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#387 : December 09, 2012, 06:59:59 PM

A TD is a TD. A lot of teams fail at scoring in the red zone.

I think that people just have unrealistic expectations seeing all of these young players come in and win games.

You really think that Kapernick or Russell Wilson would be winning with this team?

: December 09, 2012, 07:04:34 PM lyronmewis

Hate

Hall of Famer
#388 : December 09, 2012, 07:01:18 PM

A TD is a TD. A lot of teams fail at scoring in the red zone.

If you wanna use a 5 yd drive to substantiate your case, then by all means, have at it. I was there....and i know what i saw for 60 minutes.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#389 : December 09, 2012, 07:02:52 PM

Of course, he had some nice throws. Out of his 14 completions, there had to be 2 or 3 nice ones in there somewhere. Its the other 31 throws that concern this Buc fan.

Well....my point is he did enough to win the game.  Sure he was off.  But there are others to blame that are more deserving.........

Gorrer
Leonard
Gaiter.....although he made a few plays.
Sheridan

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 82
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should the Bucs sign QB Josh Freeman to long-term extension now? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools