Boards > The Red Board

Eagles A Must Win

(1/3) > >>

Timbuc2:
I have not seen any threads on the eagles game this week. I could have missed some but the mood seems pretty low key. I hope that we aren't looking at this like a walk in the park.

To tell you the truth, this game scares me a bit. Sure the Eagles are in shambles but their game against the Cowboys showed me that they can still bring it.

If we do not seriously test that secondary, the coaches need to be called on the carpet. EVERYONE that has played them lately has consistently pounded that secondary.

Also we need to stop Brown because he is legit and Foles doesn't look bad. If Brown gets some space, he can go. I really think that we need to come with an A game, no playing around.

A lost to these guys would be the worst of the season, one that we may not recover from here on out.

Pepsi:
I think every game from here on out is a must win if we have hopes to make the playoffs.

gone:
In other news, "Sun expected to rise in east".

Bucsfan x:
Every game is a must win... What's your point?

chace1986:
"Eagles A Must Win"

Bold.

BucBalla85:
They are all must wins at this point. Win the last two and thats a little different. I think they can do it but Im not willing to bet they can haha.

JDouble:
Not even worried about it. I am confident we will literally destroy the Eagles this Sunday. They might fire Andy Reid at half time after the shellacking we give them. Complete domination.

wreck ship:

--- Quote from: JDouble on December 06, 2012, 08:30:48 PM ---Not even worried about it. I am confident we will literally destroy the Eagles this Sunday. They might fire Andy Reid at half time after the shellacking we give them. Complete domination.

--- End quote ---
**CENSORED** yes! the iggles are in for a world of pain

Timbuc2:

--- Quote from: Bucsfan x on December 06, 2012, 08:55:32 AM ---Every game is a must win... What's your point?

--- End quote ---

My point is that this is a must win in terms of confidence, and more than any other game to date this year. We have not beat Denver but OK they are good. We have not beat Atlanta but they are on a roll so OK. We have not beat the saints but "they are the Saints" so OK. The teams we have beaten are not doing well this year so we have to beat the Eagles! We do not want to regress and a loss would be just that.

If we should happen to lose to them it's going to be like. "WTF". I don't think that anyone here can say it would be any different.

Now that's my point...Capece?

JavaRay:
This one is no more of a must win than the Falcons game was.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version