Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: and thats why we are not going to the playoffs « previous next »
Page: 1

utbuc

Second String

: December 09, 2012, 04:37:47 PM

We should have been passing the ball the last time we had it that third down the eagles sold out for the run. Our dbs suck they let another rookie shread them gorrer should of had that pick. 

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#1 : December 09, 2012, 04:47:38 PM

Schiano is too ultra-conservative to make a prudent adjustment like that. I swear this is like 4th game we've lost because he won't win with his offense meaning "the pass".

He plays no to lose, versus playing to win. We blew a 4th quarter 21-10 lead. That's unacceptable.

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#2 : December 09, 2012, 04:49:49 PM

Schiano is too ultra-conservative to make a prudent adjustment like that. I swear this is like 4th game we've lost because he won't win with his offense meaning "the pass".

He plays no to lose, versus playing to win. We blew a 4th quarter 21-10 lead. That's unacceptable.

Yea once is an accident..but he makes a habit out of being conservative....Look at the past Super Bowl winning coaches...they are the EXACT opposite of playing conservative. Thats why nobody comes to the games. The first half was the most boring game I've watched all year.

Thanks for the sig Java!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#3 : December 09, 2012, 04:52:40 PM

Here's why the Bucs are not going to the playoffs.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 09, 2012, 04:55:55 PM

S needs to grow some balls.

And not the kind that says, "I am going to sign five retards and a senior citizen and we are going to show the NFL what's up!".

Jumper

Second String

#5 : December 09, 2012, 05:11:52 PM

If a team loses a lot of close games I believe it usually falls on the coaches. The home losses to Philly, Skins, Atlanta and Saints stick out to me, all of those games were winnable. You can't be a playoff team if you can't take care of business on your home field in games you should win.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 09, 2012, 05:14:37 PM

Can't win in today's NFL without legitimate CBs........we're busy experimenting with UDFA's and guys that other teams give up on....while Myron Lewis counts game checks.....pathetic.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#7 : December 09, 2012, 05:15:51 PM

S needs to grow some balls.

And not the kind that says, "I am going to sign five retards and a senior citizen and we are going to show the NFL what's up!".

+1 He's so risk averse it's beyond ridiculous. Everybody at home knew the Eagles weren't gonna run getting the ball back with under 3 minutes left but Schiano doesn't wanna pass on 3rd & 7 and thinks our defense is going to do something to stop Foles who was carving us up all freaking day and needed a TD win it.

Vincent Jackson had (6 catches, 131 yards 1TD) but we won't throw on 3rd down and 7? BEING CONSERVATIVE SUCKS. This loss is on Schiano more than our crappy secondary.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: and thats why we are not going to the playoffs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools