Boards > The Red Board

Breaking: Blackout Lifted

(1/3) > >>

baybuc35:
@RCummingsTBO: The Bucs game against the Eagles will be shown on local TV in Tampa this week. Second time this yaer the blackout has been lifted

Espn.com

There will be a rare event in Tampa Bay on Sunday.

The Buccaneers will have a home game broadcast live on local television. The team just announced it has met the 85-percent threshold to lift the blackout of the game with Philadelphia.

Thatís only the second time this has happened this season (the other was when the Saints came to town) and only the fourth time since the start of the 2010 season.

The Eagles normally are a good draw in Tampa Bay, but their disappointing season probably isnít drawing a large amount of transplanted fans. I think this one has more to do with the fact the Bucs are in the playoff hunt and they also are honoring their Super Bowl championship team.

A limited number of tickets remain.
RECOMMEND0TWEET1COMMENTS0EMAILPRINT

baybuc35:
@HolderStephen: With big crowd expected this week vs #Eagles, blackout has been lifted for #Bucs game.

Benchwarmer#1:
Hey hey, whaddyou know..... We get to watch a game in a stadium we paid for!

Hoooorayyy!

BucNY:
So you have to buy a ticket to watch a game in the stadium you were forced to pay for? Sounds like a government deal to me.

3rd String Kicker:
Thanks for the update BayBuc, was looking for something on this for a while. What a golden opportunity, this team cannot lose this one. We've got to go out and win big!

El Diablo:

--- Quote from: Morgan on December 06, 2012, 03:22:27 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I have that box in my office.. Love it!

Bucpride5:
Now that the "casual fans" can see the game hopefully the Bucs put on a good show for them to keep them coming back.

Hayseed:

--- Quote from: baybuc35 on December 06, 2012, 01:04:39 PM ---
 I think this one has more to do with the fact the Bucs are in the playoff hunt and they also are honoring their Super Bowl championship team.

--- End quote ---

Wrong! 1/3 of the stadium will be filled with Eagle fans. Take that to the bank. This team could be undefeated right now and most locals would be too broke or too lazy to go.

Dolorous Jason:

--- Quote from: baybuc35 on December 06, 2012, 01:05:45 PM ---@HolderStephen: With big crowd expected this week vs #Eagles, blackout has been lifted for #Bucs game.

--- End quote ---

Damn well should be lifted , especially since they dropped the ball last week and blacked out a game that was nearly sold out.

olafberserker:

--- Quote from: Hayseed on December 06, 2012, 07:42:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: baybuc35 on December 06, 2012, 01:04:39 PM ---
 I think this one has more to do with the fact the Bucs are in the playoff hunt and they also are honoring their Super Bowl championship team.

--- End quote ---

Wrong! 1/3 of the stadium will be filled with Eagle fans. Take that to the bank. This team could be undefeated right now and most locals would be too broke or too lazy to go.

--- End quote ---

WRONG!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version