Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano, Grow a Pair Will You « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#15 : December 09, 2012, 06:36:51 PM

guys, if freeman throws a pick there and he should have had 2-3 ints today btw, you all would be screaming why didnt we run there and force them to burn their last TO.  the logic is correct.  freeman stunk today so dont put the ball in his hands.  that call didnt blow us the game.  Our big money punter shanking a punt and our secondary full of scrubs lost the game.   

I gotta agree.  I hate being conservative, but with the way Freeman played today, I felt better about the ball being Martin's hands instead of Freeman's.  There is no guarantee Freeman gets the first down.

If I had to select one play where the game was lost, I'd say Gorrer dropping that gimme pick to seal the game is the play.

"There is no guarantee Freeman gets the first down."

OK, so there was a guarantee that Martin gets a first down? Evidently not.

Options: Freeman, bootleg run, bootleg pass to TE, bootleg long pass, screen to Doug, straight drop back pass, etc., etc.,

Options: Doug Martin = run the ball.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 09, 2012, 06:40:27 PM

Of course not.  I've never said otherwise.

Options: Freeman, bootleg run, bootleg pass to TE, bootleg long pass, screen to Doug, straight drop back pass, etc., etc.,

An interception is also an option.  The Eagle defenders dropped multiple balls that hit them in their mitts.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#17 : December 09, 2012, 06:55:28 PM

Of course not.  I've never said otherwise.

An interception is also an option.  The Eagle defenders dropped multiple balls that hit them in their mitts.

Absolutely no reply. You are entitled to your opinion, I'm not going to waste my time.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano, Grow a Pair Will You « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools