Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Buc player gets 6 months in jail « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : December 09, 2012, 06:49:46 AM

Many of Michael's threads are very interesting.    This one I don't give a rats ass about, but many are good.   

I do find it ridiculous that when threads like this come up about a prior player that happened to be signed during the Gruden era, it ends up in a direct attack against Gruden by the people here.   But if a player like Ryan Leaf gets arrested and it's reported, people here don't use that as an attack against Dungy even though it's the exact same situation.     It's pretty much guys like Hate who always resort to that petty crap though, so I guess considering the source is the best way to look at it.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 09, 2012, 06:56:00 AM

It's pretty much guys like Hate who always resort to that petty crap though, so I guess considering the source is the best way to look at it.

immature, isn't it?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 09, 2012, 06:57:56 AM

It's pretty much guys like Hate who always resort to that petty crap though, so I guess considering the source is the best way to look at it.

immature, isn't it?

Ridiculous.    Especially considering that he claims he is happy the Bucs won a Super  Bowl with Gruden.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 09, 2012, 07:59:42 AM

Someone needs to program the michael89156-bot to stop posting less **CENSORED**.
insider board is begging him to post in there instead of here - his threads are more interesting than most of the messages posted here....PR.com is lucky to have him post all the stories that he does, imo.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 09, 2012, 08:06:19 AM

Someone needs to program the michael89156-bot to stop posting less **CENSORED**.
his threads are more interesting than most of the messages posted here....PR.com is lucky to have him post all the stories that he does, imo.

Totally agree.   Then again, I've never seen an interesting post from BFT+C, so again, I think we need to consider the source of the person making the comment.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Buc player gets 6 months in jail « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools