Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Foundation!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #30 : December 09, 2012, 11:36:35 AM »

some of those guys look like they could still play

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
« #31 : December 09, 2012, 11:43:19 AM »

I love Lynch, but he's not a Hall of Famer. Stats aren't what they need to be unfortunately.

Holy Facepalm

Starter
« #32 : December 11, 2012, 04:57:22 PM »

Saw Brad Johnson and his family on a flight Monday morning.  Walking off the plane in Atlanta he was ahead of them so walking past him I told him I appreciated everything he did for us fans.  He responded in the same manner.  He's a big boy, and I'm 6'2".
Like Gru, he was the right guy in the right situation.

“There is going to be a Buccaneer way and they’re going to be Buccaneer men.’’
“There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What you make of them, that’s going to determine our success.’’
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Foundation!! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools