Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: End of the World thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

« #30 : December 21, 2012, 01:16:06 AM »

Enjoy your last day, b*tches.

chace, before we all go, could you change your sig just one more time?

What do you think of this one?

I'd be alright spending the last day on Earth with her and a bag of Illuminator's finest.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #31 : December 21, 2012, 08:01:48 AM »

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Rusty

Hall of Famer
« #32 : December 21, 2012, 08:41:13 AM »

Enjoy your last day, b*tches.

chace, before we all go, could you change your sig just one more time?

What do you think of this one?

She would definetly make me write bad checks. Very hot

I'd be alright spending the last day on Earth with her and a bag of Illuminator's finest.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #33 : December 21, 2012, 10:56:31 AM »

Saw that a week ago. Very weird. Surprised more folks didn't comment on that.

Chace, if you're really in Cancun, you should try to make it to Chichen Itza. It's not too far from Cancun. Today would probably be too crazy/crowded because of the alignment. I went there about fifteen years ago. Man, am I old. The locals call it Chicken Pizza. You can climb to the top of the step pyramid. At least you could back then.

BTW, the alignment with the center of the galaxy supposedly took place 4.5 hours ago. We're all still here and our pass D still sucks.

Also, Mayans never predicted the end of the world. Just the ending of one cycle and beginning of another. Change abounds.

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #34 : December 21, 2012, 11:15:37 AM »

Medvedev said this:

“Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special ‘top secret’ folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet,” Medvedev said during an interview with Ren TV. “Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country.”

Medvedev also added that you can get “more detailed information on this topic … from a well-known movie called ‘Men in Black.’”

My thought on why more people haven't commented about it is because he was obviously being facetious.

And you're not allowed to walk on the pyramid any more.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #35 : December 21, 2012, 11:21:00 AM »

Saw that a week ago. Very weird. Surprised more folks didn't comment on that.

Chace, if you're really in Cancun, you should try to make it to Chichen Itza. It's not too far from Cancun. Today would probably be too crazy/crowded because of the alignment. I went there about fifteen years ago. Man, am I old. The locals call it Chicken Pizza. You can climb to the top of the step pyramid. At least you could back then.

BTW, the alignment with the center of the galaxy supposedly took place 4.5 hours ago. We're all still here and our pass D still sucks.

Also, Mayans never predicted the end of the world. Just the ending of one cycle and beginning of another. Change abounds.

I'm actually flying out Sunday, had the date wrong. I'll have to look it up when we get there...if we're not all dead, that is.

Lol @ "our pass D still sucks"

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

« #36 : December 21, 2012, 12:07:47 PM »

At this point, it would be more a sign of the apocalypse if our pass D suddenly was great, with sacks and picks galore like you know when...*sigh*

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

« #37 : December 21, 2012, 12:09:18 PM »

I think this might actually be the "hell on Earth" afterlife, these days, ever since the real apocalypse in 2002/2003 when the stars aligned, the universe opened up and the Bucs won the Super Bowl.

youngone

Hall of Famer
« #38 : December 21, 2012, 03:12:44 PM »

^Lol.. We are all left behind to suffer 450 yard passing days for eternity or at least till next season.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #39 : December 21, 2012, 09:25:24 PM »

I'm actually flying out Sunday, had the date wrong. I'll have to look it up when we get there...if we're not all dead, that is.

It's a very popular tour. I believe it's the most popular tour for people visiting that area.

http://www.chichenitza.com

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #40 : December 21, 2012, 09:33:45 PM »

It's a very popular tour. I believe it's the most popular tour for people visiting that area.

http://www.chichenitza.com

Now that I've clicked the link you provided, we were planning to add this pkg on for $109 a person and also do the Tulum Mayan Ruins and Xel-Ha Snorkeling Tour. Glad you said it's worth it. Thanks.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
« #41 : December 22, 2012, 08:53:24 AM »

chace, I've been to Cancun 15 times. Cozumel, Isla Mujeres, snorkeling, Tulum, Xcarat, even Merida are great(old style Mexican City) Chichenitza is great but the pyramids in Mexico City are something else. Enjoy.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #42 : December 22, 2012, 10:52:04 AM »

This will be my third time. Have done Isla Mujeres. Took a catamaran over to the island stopped at a few spots to snorkel. Pretty fun time. I think Mexico City might be in that cards for a future trip, wanna do Rio and a European cruise before that though.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #43 : December 22, 2012, 01:36:48 PM »

chace, I've been to Cancun 15 times. Cozumel, Isla Mujeres, snorkeling, Tulum, Xcarat, even Merida are great(old style Mexican City) Chichenitza is great but the pyramids in Mexico City are something else. Enjoy.

Would love to see the Mexico City pyramids one day. And, of course, Egypt.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
« #44 : December 22, 2012, 01:48:55 PM »

This will be my third time. Have done Isla Mujeres. Took a catamaran over to the island stopped at a few spots to snorkel. Pretty fun time. I think Mexico City might be in that cards for a future trip, wanna do Rio and a European cruise before that though.

I lived in Sao Paulo for two years. Don't go to Brazil, you will never come back. It's that's nice and the women are the most beautiful in the world. Enjoy.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: End of the World thread « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools