Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Unofficial Tampa Bay Buccaneers Bulliten Board « previous next »
Page: 1

Bootz2004

Starter

: December 09, 2012, 09:23:24 AM

Don't know how many of you are/were members there. I was but got suspended for joking with a Mod. The part that got me was the Mods there always joke with members but because I sort of showed him up in his eyes I get suspended. I say this without ego but I was the lifeblood of that board. 95% of the posters are mindless sycophants who know only what the "legends" of the board tell them to. I wasn't a legend or mindless, I spoke my mind and garnered many haters. Hey I'd rather be hated than be a follower. I read in the rules here that cursing, name calling, racism, discrimination etc isn't allowed here. All allowed there by the inconsistent Mods. The only thing they crack down on is jokes against the mentally challenged. Leads me to believe one of the Mods must have a mentally handicapped child.

Just curious if anyone else encountered these problems.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 09, 2012, 09:49:51 AM

Don't know how many of you are/were members there. I was but got suspended for joking with a Mod. The part that got me was the Mods there always joke with members but because I sort of showed him up in his eyes I get suspended. I say this without ego but I was the lifeblood of that board. 95% of the posters are mindless sycophants who know only what the "legends" of the board tell them to. I wasn't a legend or mindless, I spoke my mind and garnered many haters. Hey I'd rather be hated than be a follower. I read in the rules here that cursing, name calling, racism, discrimination etc isn't allowed here. All allowed there by the inconsistent Mods. The only thing they crack down on is jokes against the mentally challenged. Leads me to believe one of the Mods must have a mentally handicapped child.

Just curious if anyone else encountered these problems.

That place is a joke.  Thier small dying community is the last lonely remnants of the old official board , so what else should you expect out of them but the same petty foolishness that killed the former?

This place is much better . The modding is pretty lax , but it is consistently lax. No double standards based on who kisses the most ass and who's friends with whom. Scott and Marc have real jobs to do covering the bucs , so they they have better things to do than to sit around engaging in phony online power trips on thier message boards. 

Also , the traffic here is probably double that of the Unofficial , so consider what they did to you a favor. It was for me .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucNative

Starter

#2 : December 09, 2012, 09:57:51 AM

I got banned from there years ago for calling someone a retard.  There was far worse things said that were allowed there so it clearly just a matter of someone being overly sensitive.  Someone here said that one of the mods has a sibling that is mentally handicapped so I understand the sensitivity, but whoever that mod is needs to grow up and learn how to deal with that word in a more mature manner.  Like perhaps a warning or something, but they don't do that just ban you.  Its childish really, but thats the basic tenor of that board.  Not that this board isn't becoming more and more like that these days.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 09, 2012, 10:03:10 AM

I got banned from there years ago for calling someone a retard.  There was far worse things said that were allowed there so it clearly just a matter of someone being overly sensitive.  Someone here said that one of the mods has a sibling that is mentally handicapped so I understand the sensitivity

I think the mod himself is retarded.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 09, 2012, 10:40:46 AM

I liked that place until I got banned for defending myself. Then I came back in attack mode ensuring I would get permanent banned. Never happened. What a joke that place was.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 09, 2012, 11:02:59 AM

Any long term member on that board has been banned. It was crazy because some Mods would also pose as members and got a kick from banning people.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Unofficial Tampa Bay Buccaneers Bulliten Board « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools