Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Logo Help « previous next »
Page: 1

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

: December 09, 2012, 07:54:38 AM

I'd like to do some t shirts for our island hopping, beer drinking, rum swilling, semi bikini clad boat charter business.  I know there are some good artist on this site so I thought I'd throw it out here and see what happens.  The name of the business is LadyKati Charters so I was thinking of some sort of sexy female (wench) pirate character with maybe her leg propped up on a wooden barrel.  Low cut top with plenty of cleavage.  A bottle of rum in one hand and a sword in the other.  None of that stuff is written in stone but i think that will help with what I'm looking for.  The boat we use has a blue hull with pink lettering if that matters.  Any takers?  We can barter or whatever works for you.  I just can't use something that is copywritten (sp?).
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Logo Help « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools