Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MADD says only 2 NFL teams use its program for players « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#15 : December 09, 2012, 03:35:54 PM

I read your article and it doesn't sound like MADD is fanatical or extremist whatsoever. Do you know the definition of extremist?

Signed

Starter

#16 : December 09, 2012, 03:51:28 PM

I read your article and it doesn't sound like MADD is fanatical or extremist whatsoever. Do you know the definition of extremist?

I'd consider using highly exaggerated science claims to support your anti-alcohol agenda and push for tougher laws as being fairly extreme, though you're right, it's probably not enough to be called extremists. Either way, they aren't all about preventing drunk driving.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 10, 2012, 02:48:17 AM

Since January 2000, NFL players have been arrested at least 624 times on various charges, including 42 times this year, according to data compiled by USA TODAY Sports.

Of those 624 arrests, 177 (28%) were arrested because they were suspected of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Despite the league's various attempts to stop the problem, it remains the single-biggest criminal issue in the NFL.

Nothing else comes close. Nothing else has been more deadly.

USATODAY.com

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 10, 2012, 02:51:07 AM

...You mad, madd.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 10, 2012, 02:59:29 AM

Jerry Brown's mom is mad
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MADD says only 2 NFL teams use its program for players « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools