Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dear Josh... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 09, 2012, 05:18:08 PM

Josh Freeman sucks.

Bucs need to draft a QB.  PERIOD.

End of Discussion.  They willnot win with Free as their QB.  He is not good enough.  Against a solid team, a really tough team, he will wilt.  He is like Super Romo.  Just a piece of crap.

Dude take some deep breath's and chill the F out.

No.

Freeman is a giant mound of crap, he sucks, and his passes look like milk cartons being thrown with a stiff breeze at his back.  Just pathetic.

He is not a Super Bowl winning QB, and he absolutely NEVER will be.  I'm calling that right now.  He will NEVER EVER EVER win a superbowl.  NEVER.

lol... If we had a good secondary, f that if we had a mediocre secondary we would probably have a playoff spot locked up by now. As bad as Freeman was in the first half against the Eagles it  pales in comparison to our secondary. Our secondary FUCIN BLOWS. Nick Foles throws for 300+ on us??? Seriously?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 09, 2012, 05:27:20 PM

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1301141.0.html
No!  The thoughts of the OP are so important that they require their own thread.
C'mon Biggs... You're better than that.  When your thoughts align with those whose input is as invaulable as teets on a bull...  Well, you know.

Winning teams pass the ball on 3rd and 8 to try and get the 1st.......
Our coaches need to grow a pair and on 3rd and 8 throw a slant to your money man v jax and go for it.

Bingo......  Free did exactly what I called his arse out on.

All you can do is ask your QB to go out and get you a lead.  After that, coaches have to make good game plan decisions, and defense has to do thier part - by protecting that lead.

Free did HIS PART...  I lump this one squarely on Schiano's unwillingness to roll the dice on 3rd & 8, and the defense for not stopping them.

Koennen could have placed the last punt better, but...  It's still 85% on the defense IMO.

moose40

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 09, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

so scoring zero points and trailing by 10 had nothing to do with inaccurate throws by freeman or drops by receivers or philly defenders getting hands on late thrown passes? it's all on the defense huh? if it wasnt for the muffed punt return freeman may not have built any confidence.

moose40

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 09, 2012, 05:38:57 PM

and by no means am I saying the pass defense isnt to blame....but theyve sucked pretty much all uear.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 09, 2012, 05:41:50 PM

so scoring zero points and trailing by 10 had nothing to do with inaccurate throws by freeman or drops by receivers or philly defenders getting hands on late thrown passes? it's all on the defense huh? if it wasnt for the muffed punt return freeman may not have built any confidence.

THAT!!! Another game under 50% i think. HE SUCKS

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#20 : December 09, 2012, 06:55:45 PM

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1301141.0.html

No!  The thoughts of the OP are so important that they require their own thread.
True....but not the point.  BucsWTFOweTwonMichael2345435 started that thread too.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dear Josh... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools