Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: no one to blame but our secondary « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

free2williams

Rookie

: December 09, 2012, 04:34:08 PM

Nick Foles had over 350 yards and JASON AVANT lit us up. No one besides Wright, Barron, and Ronde need to be on this team next year.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#1 : December 09, 2012, 04:39:55 PM

Nick Foles had over 350 yards and JASON AVANT lit us up. No one besides Wright, Barron, and Ronde need to be on this team next year.

Barron stinks!!!!!! Who was he guarding when the pass went to the 1 yard line with 2 seconds left? It was right in front of him, he stinks period!

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 09, 2012, 04:41:37 PM

Barron stinks!!!!!! Who was he guarding when the pass went to the 1 yard line with 2 seconds left? It was right in front of him, he stinks period!
Holy **CENSORED**, get your head out of your ass. The guy hasn't even been in the NFL for a full year and you're already throwing his potential out the window? **CENSORED** off, people like you are worse than Java.

danimal09

Starter

#3 : December 09, 2012, 04:41:41 PM

I agree about it being the secondaries fault  but I think Johnson Gaitor and Black deserve to at least be depth on the team next year.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 09, 2012, 04:42:29 PM

No argument from me. Pass D has been our down fall. With that said Bennett would be a great ROTATIONAL guy and with Clayborn's injury it really makes me think DE is the way to go if  Dee Milliner is off the board when we are picking.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 09, 2012, 04:42:31 PM

There's plenty of people to blame, not just one player or one group.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#6 : December 09, 2012, 04:43:37 PM

It was Freeman's fault that they lost today.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#7 : December 09, 2012, 04:44:00 PM

Don't want Wright back.  I'll give Gaitor a pass, he played pretty well considering it was his first game back.  I just watched Elbert Mack take an interception back for the Saints.  It's sad that I'm longing for the days of Elbert Mack and our secondary wasn't completely terrible.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 09, 2012, 04:44:30 PM

There's plenty of people to blame, not just one player or one group.

Yea but you could put most of it on the secondary.

nick777777

Starter
#9 : December 09, 2012, 04:45:30 PM

TimBuc-  Actually if you watch that play a little more closely it was biggers who got completely turned around and let his guy run free down the seam.  If biggers is still on this team after this game, I do not know what the bucs are thinking anymore.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 09, 2012, 04:45:45 PM

Yeah, Freeman was marvelous today!

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 09, 2012, 04:46:05 PM

Gaitor didn't look bad today. We need to draft a CB in the 1st round though and sign a solid CB in FA like Derek Cox.

I'd feel very comfortable with Gaitor and Wright out there as #3 and #4 guys, but they aren't #1 or #2's.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#12 : December 09, 2012, 04:46:12 PM

I just watched Elbert Mack take an interception back for the Saints.  It's sad that I'm longing for the days of Elbert Mack

That is definitely sad.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#13 : December 09, 2012, 04:46:24 PM

Holy **CENSORED**, get your head out of your ass. The guy hasn't even been in the NFL for a full year and you're already throwing his potential out the window? **CENSORED** off, people like you are worse than Java.

Your head must be even deeper up yours! The freakin' guy is terrible, open your eyes son! Forget potential and what it could be in years, I am saying he sucks now.
: December 09, 2012, 04:48:25 PM Timbuc2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#14 : December 09, 2012, 04:47:13 PM

TimBuc-  Actually if you watch that play a little more closely it was biggers who got completely turned around and let his guy run free down the seam.  If biggers is still on this team after this game, I do not know what the bucs are thinking anymore.
Yup.  Biggers sucks.

Anyone who wants that lump of hot steaming schlit on the roster after today is worthy of being a Freeman fan.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: no one to blame but our secondary « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools