Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mark Barron = INVISIBLE « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Gobucs991940

Second String
: December 09, 2012, 04:39:52 PM

Did he make one play today? I've been waiting for him to develop this season but it just hasn't happened. No excuses today. The pass rush was great - so it's not that the DL isn't generating enough pressure. He just seems invisible for most of the season. Not getting his hands on balls or breaking up many passes. He's not playing like a top ten pick right now, period. If he doesn't show anything at the start of 2013 I'm going to be really worried we made a huge mistake

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#1 : December 09, 2012, 04:41:04 PM

Did he make one play today? I've been waiting for him to develop this season but it just hasn't happened. No excuses today. The pass rush was great - so it's not that the DL isn't generating enough pressure. He just seems invisible for most of the season. Not getting his hands on balls or breaking up many passes. He's not playing like a top ten pick right now, period. If he doesn't show anything at the start of 2013 I'm going to be really worried we made a huge mistake

The mistake has been made, he stinks!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : December 09, 2012, 04:42:41 PM

Even the look on his face looks clueless.   He's lost out there.

JohnBuc06

Starter

#3 : December 09, 2012, 04:43:46 PM

The mistake has been made, he stinks!

I wouldn't say any rookie stinks just yet ...I remember us going through growing pains with Lynch, Barber, and Kelly and they all turned out pretty well.  He's just playing too slow right now still reading insteand of reacting.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 09, 2012, 04:44:05 PM

Barron was bad out there today. He's still a rookie though. I'm not going to give up on him yet.

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 09, 2012, 04:45:18 PM

Not giving up on him either, but I have to agree....invisible.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 09, 2012, 04:45:22 PM

Barron sucks.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#7 : December 09, 2012, 04:45:42 PM

Java, maybe it's going to snow because I (for once) completely agree with you!

CANTCME

Second String

#8 : December 09, 2012, 04:45:57 PM

you see Harrison Smith with the pick 6 today? what could of been...

Jumper

Second String

#9 : December 09, 2012, 04:52:36 PM

He wasn't invisible enough IMO, I saw him too often. Saw him take a really bad angle on a big Avant catch.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#10 : December 09, 2012, 04:53:55 PM

you see Harrison Smith with the pick 6 today? what could of been...

Smith's a baller.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 09, 2012, 04:54:09 PM

Barron has sucked rocks.

Somewhere, Barron just missed another tackle, and is letting a WR scorch him.  Somewhere.

What a great draft pick!

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 09, 2012, 04:56:32 PM

Barron is the reason the receiver didn't get in the endzone on the 2 yard line... Now... great TD saving tackle... BUT... rookie mistake in not holding the guy up as long as he could to kill the clock.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 09, 2012, 04:57:43 PM

Barron is the reason the receiver didn't get in the endzone on the 2 yard line... Now... great TD saving tackle... BUT... rookie mistake in not holding the guy up as long as he could to kill the clock.
Barron sucks.  He is the reason TDs get scored.  And tackles get missed.

So far, he looks like a seventh round safety.  Not a high first rounder.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#14 : December 09, 2012, 04:59:40 PM

This is getting a bit out there - no one in our dbackfield is successfully completing their assignments regularly.  Picking out Barron as the man making the errors that cost the bucs games is pretty ... presumptuous is about as kind as one could be

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mark Barron = INVISIBLE « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools