Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman = Joe Flacco « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#90 : January 14, 2013, 03:08:16 PM

Freeman is better than Flacco.  If I were Alabama I wouldn't take Flacco over... whoever they're QB is.  That's how bad Flacco is.  I don't even know who the QB is at Alabama and I'd choose him over Flacco.  The Flacco stinks.

Flacco has thrown for over 600 yards, 5 TD's, and 0 Interceptions in two playoff games this year.

lolz @ this clown.

He still stinks, you're the only clown here.

Over Flaccos last 6 playoff games, he has thrown for 247ypg, 12 TDs, 2 INTs and has a 101 QB rating. The only average thing about those numbers are that they are similar to your average superbowl winning QB. He`s not a top 5 QB, but he`s far from a backup. He`s a legit top 10-15 QB, who can win alot of games with the right team, maybe even a Super Bowl. If Flacco stinks, then there aren`t many good QBs in the league, and you should hold on to whatever turd you`ve got because it could be a long time until you find a turd that can make as much splash.

The clown doesn't deal well with facts, he only operates using inferior opinions.

gone

Hall of Famer
#91 : January 14, 2013, 03:55:56 PM

Freeman is more Aaron Brooks than Flacco

I think Freeman is like Chad Pennington or maybe Ryan leaf or maybe Archie Manning.

Freeman's best comparison is Rex Grossman, 2006.  Without the playoffs.

chrisras

Starter

#92 : January 15, 2013, 06:17:42 PM

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#93 : January 15, 2013, 06:32:36 PM

So, Flacco does well "in the clutch".  Small sample size, and Mark Sanchez is a "clutch" playoff QB too.  Freeman is still a very good comparison with Flacco.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#94 : January 15, 2013, 07:30:10 PM

Ravens fans wanted Flacco out of there.. before Saturday there was A LOT of speculations they wouldn't franchise tag him... so to act like he is that much better is.. well.. not responsible.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#95 : January 15, 2013, 09:07:35 PM

Ravens fans wanted Flacco out of there.. before Saturday there was A LOT of speculations they wouldn't franchise tag him... so to act like he is that much better is.. well.. not responsible.

Whether he is or not is debatable....all this really tells us is that there thier fans are as stupid and reactionary as ours.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#96 : January 15, 2013, 09:21:24 PM

Really Flacco wasn't great BUT he was able to hit Smith all alone behind old man Bailey. I mean it really is the Josh, if he hits those big passes good news, if not he won't hit enough of the other ones to matter.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#97 : January 15, 2013, 09:46:07 PM

Agree with that Dal - in fact I have made the same point on several occasions.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#98 : January 15, 2013, 11:29:13 PM

Whether he is or not is debatable....all this really tells us is that there thier fans are as stupid and reactionary as ours.

I mean, since they didn't even bother giving him a real extension offer, it's not just the fans that are "stupid and reactionary".

Hate

Hall of Famer
#99 : January 15, 2013, 11:38:57 PM

I completely disagree with the bolded portion. I don't think there was any doubt that they would tag him being that they have no other options. Who else would they put under center, Taylor?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#100 : January 16, 2013, 07:24:04 AM

I mean, since they didn't even bother giving him a real extension offer, it's not just the fans that are "stupid and reactionary".

There's a difference between not extending to a long term contract early  , and trying to run the guy out of town on a rail.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#101 : January 16, 2013, 07:31:15 AM

I completely disagree with the bolded portion. I don't think there was any doubt that they would tag him being that they have no other options. Who else would they put under center, Taylor?

I agree. Even if they would have lost in the WC weekend, there was no way they were letting Flacco walk.

Besides, the dude is only 28...

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#102 : January 20, 2013, 09:37:29 PM

Freeman is better than Flacco.  If I were Alabama I wouldn't take Flacco over... whoever they're QB is.  That's how bad Flacco is.  I don't even know who the QB is at Alabama and I'd choose him over Flacco.  The Flacco stinks.

Flacco has thrown for over 600 yards, 5 TD's, and 0 Interceptions in two playoff games this year.

lolz @ this clown.

He still stinks, you're the only clown here.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#103 : January 20, 2013, 09:43:59 PM

Flacco was impressive tonight. He was looking off coverage, going through progessions, pump faking, and just making good decisions overall. Ive never seen Freeman play a game like Flacco just did. Never. Not even close.

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#104 : January 20, 2013, 09:47:12 PM

Flacco was impressive tonight. He was looking off coverage, going through progessions, pump faking, and just making good decisions overall. Ive never seen Freeman play a game like Flacco just did. Never. Not even close.

+1

Thanks for the sig Java!
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman = Joe Flacco « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools