Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman = Joe Flacco « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15

gone

Hall of Famer
#120 : January 21, 2013, 02:07:32 AM

Kap runs a 4.3 and Flacco is 10x the pocket passer Freeman is. You guys are kidding yourselves.

Freeman doesn't compare to either guy. He might compare to Alex Smith... But If the 9ers stick with Alex Smith they don't make it all the way.
It's funny to watch people like RGS hate on QBs just because people have stated that they might be better than Freeman.

lolwut?

Where am I hating on either Kaepernick or Flacco? All I said is that they're not elite QB's. You can't possibly be that dumb and think they're elite, right?

You don't seem all that impressed.

Kaepernick had ALL DAY to throw the ball. He literally could step in and wind up before he made half of his throws. The 49ers o-line is awesome and the Falcons pass rush was non existent. Any decent QB could have had a great passing day with that much time to throw the ball.
Yea, I wasn't that impressed with his performance today. He didn't do anything that special. I'm not saying he was bad or anything because he had a good game, but it was nothing amazing. When you have as much time as he had to throw, a lot of QB's can complete a high percentage of their passes.

We should be so lucky if our guy was..." not that special "

Yeah, our guy is definitely "special".

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#121 : January 21, 2013, 02:08:07 AM

Flacco was impressive tonight. He was looking off coverage, going through progessions, pump faking, and just making good decisions overall. Ive never seen Freeman play a game like Flacco just did. Never. Not even close.

Freeman had a very good performance in Minnesota on Thursday night. Lots of nice passes downfield. Flacco played well, but Baltimore's D was the key to the win. If we can get our D back to that level, then we can win with Freeman for sure.

Ding! Winner, winner... chicken dinner!

And if not, we still have the surrounding cast and next offseason there will be QB choices a plenty.

I'm rooting for drafting Johnny football myself. That is, if freeman gets defensive help and still the wins don't come, of course.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#122 : January 21, 2013, 09:08:44 AM

Freeman is better than Flacco.  If I were Alabama I wouldn't take Flacco over... whoever they're QB is.  That's how bad Flacco is.  I don't even know who the QB is at Alabama and I'd choose him over Flacco.  The Flacco stinks.

Flacco has thrown for over 600 yards, 5 TD's, and 0 Interceptions in two playoff games this year.

lolz @ this clown.

He still stinks, you're the only clown here.

LOL

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#123 : January 21, 2013, 10:41:55 AM

Dalbuc can finally put the "passing game league" crap to bed now as both 49ers and Ravens are all ran thru their running game.

I'm not sure why you say that.  I think it's pretty safe to say that Colin Kaepernick, with his legs and arm, carried the 49ers to the Superbowl, not Frank Gore.  And for the Ravens:

Ray Rice:  64 carries, 247 yards, 3.86 YPC, and 2 TD's in three playoff games
Joe Flacco:  51/93,  853 yards, 9.17 YPA, 8 TD's, and 0 Int in three playoff games

Flacco carried the Ravens to the Superbowl, not Ray Rice.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#124 : January 21, 2013, 10:47:43 AM

Here are Ray Rice's previous playoff game logs:

2009 at NE: 22 carries, 159 yards
2009 at IND: 13 carries, 67 yards
2010 at KC: 17 carries. 57 yards
2010 at PIT: 12 carries, 32 yards
2011 at HOU: 21 carries, 60 yards
2011 at NE: 21 carries, 67 yards

He's been a non factor.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#125 : January 21, 2013, 10:50:55 AM

Dalbuc can finally put the "passing game league" crap to bed now as both 49ers and Ravens are all ran thru their running game.

I'm not sure why you say that.  I think it's pretty safe to say that Colin Kaepernick, with his legs and arm, carried the 49ers to the Superbowl, not Frank Gore.  And for the Ravens:

Ray Rice:  64 carries, 247 yards, 3.86 YPC, and 2 TD's in three playoff games
Joe Flacco:  51/93,  853 yards, 9.17 YPA, 8 TD's, and 0 Int in three playoff games

Flacco carried the Ravens to the Superbowl, not Ray Rice.

Absolutely, he did. Once again, he came in and either played at the same level, or outplayed Tom Brady at Gillette. Good for him.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#126 : January 21, 2013, 02:27:05 PM

Freeman is better than Flacco.  If I were Alabama I wouldn't take Flacco over... whoever they're QB is.  That's how bad Flacco is.  I don't even know who the QB is at Alabama and I'd choose him over Flacco.  The Flacco stinks.

Flacco has thrown for over 600 yards, 5 TD's, and 0 Interceptions in two playoff games this year.

lolz @ this clown.

LOL

As they say in Spanish (not really)... El Stinko Grande.  Flacco stinks.  Without a defense to carry his sorry butt, he's a losing QB.  He's below average.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#127 : January 21, 2013, 02:45:06 PM

lolz @ this clown.

LOL

As they say in Spanish (not really)... El Stinko Grande.  Flacco stinks.  Without a defense to carry his sorry butt, he's a losing QB.  He's below average.

If Flacco can do it, so can Freeman. Our defense can get that good someday. Or at least I think so.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#128 : January 21, 2013, 03:38:35 PM

lolz @ this clown.

LOL

Was it the 13-play, 90-yard TD drive or the 10-play, 87-yard TD drive that defense carried Flacco to?

Joe Flacco:  51/93,  853 yards, 9.17 YPA, 8 TD's, and 0 Int in three playoff games.

My gawd, I've never seen anybody on this forum be so completely wrong about so many different issues and not own up to any of it.  You dig you feet in the ground and don't give in on those horribly inferior opinions of yours.  It would be admirable if you didn't look like a total clown so often.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#129 : January 21, 2013, 03:46:51 PM

My gawd, I've never seen anybody on this forum be so completely wrong about so many different issues and not own up to any of it. 

I see it a lot on this forum. Its like people are scared to be wrong. A lot of people would rather the team lose so they could come back on here and say they were right. The old pat on the back.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#130 : February 03, 2013, 11:36:01 PM

My apologies to Mr. Flacco for comparing him to Josh Freeman...boy was I wrong.

Congrats Joe and the Ravens

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#131 : February 03, 2013, 11:40:52 PM

My apologies to Mr. Flacco for comparing him to Josh Freeman...boy was I wrong.

Congrats Joe and the Ravens

Post of the night.

Yes, congrats to them.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#132 : February 04, 2013, 07:30:49 AM

Using Buc fans' formula, if the Ravens defense didn't have that stand at the end of the game and the 49ers scored, then the Ravens needed to let Flacco walk as a FA and acquire Matt Flynn, Kirk Cousins or Alex Smith.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#133 : February 04, 2013, 07:33:22 AM

Using Buc fans' formula, if the Ravens defense didn't have that stand at the end of the game and the 49ers scored, then the Ravens needed to let Flacco walk as a FA and acquire Matt Flynn, Kirk Cousins or Alex Smith.

If the Bucs defence consisted of 11 preachin, dancin and cryin Ray Lewis' they still wouldn't get to the SuperBowl with that headcase at QB....

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#134 : February 04, 2013, 07:43:34 AM

I see it a lot on this forum. Its like people are scared to be wrong. A lot of people would rather the team lose so they could come back on here and say they were right. The old pat on the back.

Sad but true.

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman = Joe Flacco « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools