Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 6'6 240lbs « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 09, 2012, 07:04:29 PM

i hate his body language after incompletions.  i've never seen him point at himself when he air-mails one yet he is always barking at WRs, even when it looks like he made a bad throw.

I couldn't agree more!!!

"Thunderous Applause!"

the thing that makes me laugh is when he just sails one over a guys head and then rips his chin strap off and runs over to his WR gesturing that something was wrong with the route.  as if Josh is really so precise that a better route would have made the difference.  Even on his best days his completion percentage is mediocre.  He just isnt very accurate. 

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 09, 2012, 07:11:38 PM

I find it funny that in that Brady clip, Tiquan Underwood is the intended receiver on the INT and the result is Brady getting into it with the OC....Underwood seems to be the guy that Freeman gets especially b!tchy about even though his passes are uncatchable regardless.....so Tiquan is obviously the problem.

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 6'6 240lbs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools