Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Positive!! « previous next »
Page: 1

Bucnaz24

Rookie

: December 09, 2012, 08:12:35 PM

I like many of u was getting excited to possibly see the bucs back in the playoffs. Today, that took a huge hit but this group is going to be the real deal next yr!! Imagine with the addition of a few D players and getting the injured players back!! I'm proud to be a buccaneers fan anydau but I'm looking forward to the next few seasons and I'm pumped about this team!!

JohnBuc06

Starter

#1 : December 09, 2012, 08:20:27 PM

+1 ...Hey at least they are competing ...complete 180 from last year!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 09, 2012, 08:22:52 PM

this season, we answered the question at RB and WR but we'll still go instead next yr with a huge question mark at QB.... and that sux.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#3 : December 09, 2012, 08:27:46 PM

The team still has no confidence.  Good players dominant to close out games; it feels like some of our guys battle with their fingers crossed.

Bucnaz24

Rookie

#4 : December 09, 2012, 08:29:15 PM

this season, we answered the question at RB and WR but we'll still go instead next yr with a huge question mark at QB.... and that sux.
hoping #5 can get it together after one full yr with the new system and another offseason to move forward. There needs to be competition at the qb position that's for sure tho.. Bring some1 in to threaten freeman and is capable of even taking over.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 09, 2012, 09:43:23 PM

Leaving game today I was pretty dejected. Disappointed, maybe, is more like it. I really wanted to pull out the victory on this big Alumni day where the fans really showed there support..

YET! This is a promising team that looks to be on the rise with plenty of good young players and reasons to be encouraged.

The future is bright and losing sucks!!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 09, 2012, 09:49:52 PM

Hoping getting the losses put of the way early in the Schiano era. Come back next year with experience, more talent and hopefully an improved defense and Freeman.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#7 : December 09, 2012, 09:54:39 PM

+1 ...Hey at least they are competing ...complete 180 from last year!

What's the difference, they are still losing AND if you had the FA acquisitions and draft that we have now, last year would have turned out great.

People might call Raheem this or that but he could manage the clock. This is a more talented team than last year AND with McCoy back.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Positive!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools