Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DLine « previous next »
Page: 1

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
: December 09, 2012, 08:34:07 PM

On another note... it appears the line didn't miss Roy Miller one iota today.  6 sacks and 29 yards given up on the ground. Impressive.

geetech84

Starter

#1 : December 09, 2012, 09:02:57 PM

On another note... it appears the line didn't miss Roy Miller one iota today.  6 sacks and 29 yards given up on the ground. Impressive.

The heart on the D-line is G.McCoy

It's a shame Buc's don't have another run/pass rush DT like McCoy.. Buc's need to Draft a DT or try to go after FA DT..Henry Melton "doubt bears let him go"..if they can't get Melton.. sign Israel Idonije  or Glenn Dorsey "always thought he wasn't in the right fit,playing for the Chiefs "

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 09, 2012, 09:08:33 PM

I'm really surprised with our starting NT out they kept trying to run outside rather than testing the middle

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 09, 2012, 10:06:45 PM

was anyone else wondering where Bowers was at the end?  I thought our DL looked gassed out there and we didnt seem to sub much at the end.  I thought bowers looked good early in the game but did he tweak something that kept him out at the end? we needed fresh DL.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DLine « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools