Boards > The Red Board

re: Today's halftime celebration

(1/3) > >>

Hate:
Anyone that's read my posts knows how i feel about Gruden. Happy as hell when we got him, happier when he left. But i'd like to know if any of you posters were in attendance today and boo'd the man. That was embarrassing, imo.

TheAman:
Wait...some people booed ANY of the players or coaches that came out of the tunnel?  Keyshawn and McCardell were both **CENSORED**s, Kiffin left us high and dry in 08, etc. etc.  But they were there to celebrate the Super Bowl.  If you booed at any point during that ceremony, you should be banned from Raymond James.

Hate:
Key was the first to get boo'd and then when Gru came out with the Lombardi, the chorus started again. Chace looked at me and said "are you kidding me?"

bucfanskiz:
STAY CLASSY TAMPA......shaking my head

TheAman:
Are we sure that they weren't saying Gruuuu or something like that?  I refuse to believe anyone is stupid enough to boo during the Super Bowl ceremony.  That's completely mind-boggling.

The Anti-Java:

--- Quote from: Hate on December 09, 2012, 09:26:17 PM ---Key was the first to get boo'd and then when Gru came out with the Lombardi, the chorus started again. Chace looked at me and said "are you kidding me?"

--- End quote ---

Could you 2 not go to any future games together?   Definitely bad luck.     [j/k]

sunrisejeff:
Can't speak for your section but from where I was (232) I really think it was a Gruuuuuuu cheer.  Now Keyshawn was boos for sure.

Bschucher:
At first I thought they were booing then i thought it was GRUUUUUU.. I really hope it was GRUUU. I was disappointed in the booing of Key as well to be honest.

Benchwarmer#1:

--- Quote from: TheAman on December 09, 2012, 09:24:15 PM ---Wait...some people booed ANY of the players or coaches that came out of the tunnel?  Keyshawn and McCardell were both **CENSORED**s, Kiffin left us high and dry in 08, etc. etc.  But they were there to celebrate the Super Bowl.  If you booed at any point during that ceremony, you should be banned from Raymond James.

--- End quote ---

Kiff left this team, after 16 years of producing a very good defense, to help his family. It was less about football, than it was about that. Otherwise, I'm sure he could've left to be a NFL HC. But that was family.

Without that guy, there is no Superbowl win. I don't care if gru is there or not. Kiff deserves much more thanks than he got out of all of it. Much respect for the guy despite things getting out to the media that shouldn't have as soon as it did. I can forgive one season, considering how many good one he gave us before.

And seriously, why waste any hate on him, when keyshawn is right there man....

TheAman:

--- Quote from: Benchwarmer#1 on December 09, 2012, 09:38:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: TheAman on December 09, 2012, 09:24:15 PM ---Wait...some people booed ANY of the players or coaches that came out of the tunnel?  Keyshawn and McCardell were both **CENSORED**s, Kiffin left us high and dry in 08, etc. etc.  But they were there to celebrate the Super Bowl.  If you booed at any point during that ceremony, you should be banned from Raymond James.

--- End quote ---

Kiff left this team, after 16 years of producing a very good defense, to help his family. It was less about football, than it was about that. Otherwise, I'm sure he could've left to be a NFL HC. But that was family.

Without that guy, there is no Superbowl win. I don't care if gru is there or not. Kiff deserves much more thanks than he got out of all of it. Much respect for the guy despite things getting out to the media that shouldn't have as soon as it did. I can forgive one season, considering how many good one he gave us before.

--- End quote ---

That's my point.  There are some people who I don't really like on that team, for whatever reason.  None of those players or coaches should have been booed at that moment.  That's a complete disgrace if any of them, including Keyshawn, were booed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version