Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Atlanta vs. Detroit « previous next »
Page: 1

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
: December 22, 2012, 08:40:43 PM

Does Megatron break Jerry Rice's record tonight? I hope so.

Will Jim Schwartz get off of the hot-seat?  I hope not.

Will Kong rip Matt Ryan's head off?  I hope so.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 22, 2012, 08:46:56 PM

I remember when some folks around here were mentioning Riley Reiff as being on par with Matt Kalil at LT.  Well, Kalil is proving to be one of the best LT's to come out in some time while Reiff can break into the starting line-up.

Kalil is a stud.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#2 : December 22, 2012, 09:38:15 PM

Notice the least penalized team in the league also has the best record?  ATL. 

This is an area that could use some of the most improvement next season.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 22, 2012, 09:54:44 PM

Ahhh...this is all setting up nicely. The dirty bird hype will build to a fever pitch....only to be kicked in the teeth again with another one and done. I'm loving it!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 22, 2012, 10:43:09 PM

I hate the Lions, but I'm excited I'll get to watch Megatron break the record.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 22, 2012, 10:56:32 PM

Which came first?  The best record or the least penalized team?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 22, 2012, 11:18:56 PM

Does Megatron break Jerry Rice's record tonight?

Will Jim Schwartz get off of the hot-seat?

Will Kong rip Matt Ryan's head off?

Yes.

No.

Unfortunately, not.

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 22, 2012, 11:24:18 PM

Say what you guys want about Ryan and the Falcons and I hate to admit it, but they are playing some unbelievable football offensively. Ryan is making some unreal throws and there isn't a better duo in the league than White and Jones. The play design of that fake crack toss, screen to White for the TD was beautiful. **CENSORED** em, but they're damn good.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 22, 2012, 11:30:17 PM

I remember when some folks around here were mentioning Riley Reiff as being on par with Matt Kalil at LT.  Well, Kalil is proving to be one of the best LT's to come out in some time while Reiff can break into the starting line-up.

Kalil is a stud.

I know, imagine that.....

And I like enough Reiff enough to where I'll be perfectly fine if he's the selection at #5,

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 23, 2012, 09:06:57 AM

Kalil is a stud.

And I like enough Reiff enough to where I'll be perfectly fine if he's the selection at #5,

What does that have to do with those saying he was just as good if not better than Kalil?  Nothing.  Evidently, you incorrectly inferred I was saying Reiff sucks.  I'm not.

Swing and a miss slugger.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 23, 2012, 09:08:36 AM

Yes, I agree. The Glazers should pay off refs too.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 23, 2012, 09:37:12 AM

Kalil is a stud.

What does that have to do with those saying he was just as good if not better than Kalil?  Nothing.  Evidently, you incorrectly inferred I was saying Reiff sucks.  I'm not.

Swing and a miss slugger.

Nice try at the spin biggsy. But hey, you're the master at bringing back peoples quotes aint ya? Now you just have to live with them yourself. The point of your post was, like usual, not to make a football point, but to try and call out other posters for their posts. I guess you forgot about what you had said about him. You clearly liked Reiff and you were one of the few that was willing he spend the 5th overall on him. You should be the last person to try and call anyone out for anything Reiff related. Anything else you say now is just desperate attempts at damage control.

Piece of advice, you should probably look to see what you said about a player before you try and call out others for the same thing. Your slipping biggsy, your slipping. 

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 23, 2012, 09:59:42 AM

Nice try at the spin biggsy. But hey, you're the master at bringing back peoples quotes aint ya? Now you just have to live with them yourself. The point of your post was, like usual, not to make a football point, but to try and call out other posters for their posts. I guess you forgot about what you had said about him. You clearly liked Reiff and you were one of the few that was willing he spend the 5th overall on him. You should be the last person to try and call anyone out for anything Reiff related. Anything else you say now is just desperate attempts at damage control.

There is no need for me to do any damage control, because I never said that Reiff sucks.  That's just a little hard for you see swinging from my sack.

Like I said in the quote, I was calling out the people that thought Reiff was better than Kalil - like Mayock.  I'm not sure how much clearly I can say that for you.  Here are threads I was referencing, since you seem so interested:

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1290612.msg1567151.html#msg1567151

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1291517.msg1588992.html#msg1588992

Piece of advice, you should probably look to see what you said about a player before you try and call out others for the same thing. Your slipping biggsy, your slipping.

I'm well aware of what I said.  I also don't have the burden of swinging from someone's sack and have the ability to read, so I'm able to comprehend what others say.  Since I'm the object of you obsession, here were my thoughts on Kalil and Reiff before either played a snap in the NFL:

Personally, I like Kalil better, but that's not to disparage Reiff.  If a trade back is an option, Reiff would be a nice player to get around 7-10.

I would have preferred Reiff to Barron after the trade-back.  Again, the sack-swinging is clouding your vision.  I'm not saying Reiff sucks.

Happy Sack Swinging.
: December 23, 2012, 10:01:19 AM Biggs3535

freddy

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 23, 2012, 10:08:32 AM

There is no need for me to do any damage control, because I never said that Reiff sucks.  That's just a little hard for you see swinging from my sack.

Like I said in the quote, I was calling out the people that thought Reiff was better than Kalil - like Mayock.  I'm not sure how much clearly I can say that for you.  Here are threads I was referencing, since you seem so interested:

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1290612.msg1567151.html#msg1567151

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1291517.msg1588992.html#msg1588992

I'm well aware of what I said.  I also don't have the burden of swinging from someone's sack and have the ability to read, so I'm able to comprehend what others say.  Since I'm the object of you obsession, here were my thoughts on Kalil and Reiff before either played a snap in the NFL:

Personally, I like Kalil better, but that's not to disparage Reiff.  If a trade back is an option, Reiff would be a nice player to get around 7-10.

I would have preferred Reiff to Barron after the trade-back.  Again, the sack-swinging is clouding your vision.  I'm not saying Reiff sucks.

Happy Sack Swinging.

Ouch. Looks like I struck a nerve. No worries, I'll leave you alone now.

Oh, and happy holidays.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Atlanta vs. Detroit « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools