Boards > The Red Board

Bill Sheridan

<< < (2/8) > >>

The Anti-Java:
Can Sheridan tommorrow, make Butch Davis DC.

bradentonian:

--- Quote from: mooil on December 09, 2012, 09:48:47 PM ---how much of that is attributed to Sheridan's scheme as opposed to talent.

--- End quote ---

It's Schiano's scheme

lyronmewis:
Not hard to have a good run D when your LBs sell out on every play against the run.

JohnBuc06:

--- Quote from: rpc1978 on December 09, 2012, 10:01:16 PM ---i hate to switch things up after only 1 year.  you have to like how they are defending the run.  as for the bad pass defense, its not on sheridan that we have a bunch of scrap heap guys signed off the street out there playing CB.

--- End quote ---

Normally I would agree with this ...give him some better talent in the defensive backfield and see how it goes.  Especially when you're playing guys that at best are another teams Special Teams players only.  But man this pass D has got to be historically bad.  I wouldn't be opposed to him getting the boot.  Maybe promote one of the front 7 guys if they merit it to keep some continuity.

The Anomaly:

--- Quote from: bradentonian on December 09, 2012, 10:09:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: mooil on December 09, 2012, 09:48:47 PM ---how much of that is attributed to Sheridan's scheme as opposed to talent.

--- End quote ---

It's Schiano's scheme

--- End quote ---

Fine...dude still can't call a defense.  He stinks out loud.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version