Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bill Sheridan « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Supreme

Starter

#30 : December 10, 2012, 01:36:38 PM

Sheriden was a terrible hire from the start and everyone pretty much knew that so It really isn't a surprise. I'd personally want Rex Ryan as our DC is he's fired by the Jets.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 10, 2012, 01:39:40 PM

Yea he may be out the door this after ATL. Schiano isnt without blame either. Hes gotta take another look at his defense strategies. Clearly arent working.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 10, 2012, 04:42:58 PM

Why give sheridan another f ed year of sucking.  He was fired/demoted in nyc.  He stinks again.  Trend?

thats the problem...if there was a trend id believe this philosophy.  whats the trend?  his defense in NYG and his defense here are nothing similar.  if he's really the reason we are poor against the pass then it will be addressed.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 10, 2012, 06:44:40 PM

Huh?  Suck is suck...no matter what defense he calls.  He's a terrible defensive playcaller.  What more do you need to know?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#34 : December 10, 2012, 06:54:52 PM

Huh?  Suck is suck...no matter what defense he calls.  He's a terrible defensive playcaller.  What more do you need to know?

is it simply the playcalls that are bad?  there's a lot more that i would need to know, especially with only the knowledge from my tv screen and cpu.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 10, 2012, 07:00:25 PM

The fact that I consistently see our terrible CBs in man coverage on third and long tells me all I need to know.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#36 : December 23, 2012, 11:00:04 AM

He calls the Barron blitz like 15x a game like the offense won't be able to pick that up as easy as I did...smh he sucks
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bill Sheridan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools